Harvey, Thanks for the acknowledgement. This stage of the process has been a long time coming. I reserved the production spot back in February, travelled to Orlando and worked out all of the options with Kevin at East Cape in June. Scheduled to pick later this month as my family and I will be vacationing in Destin. So the plan is to drive to Orlando to pick up the boat and then drive back to Houston. It's all good. I'll post the final product, but hoping the finished boat will make it on the East Cape website.Love that color!
Hemingwhy, I am pretty pumped about it. I am already planning trips to Texas' Matagorda Bay back lakes (can't get to them in my 22' NauticStar) as well as locations in the Louisiana marsh using Google Earth for big reds on the fly!Wow! That looks awesome, you have to be pumped about it.
E-money, Much obliged to be able to join the group of East Cape owners. I have to tell you, I decided on the East Cape Fury after my last incident in February when I ran aground entering West Matagorda Bay with my 22' NauticStar bay boat. I waited about 2 hours before someone came by with enough HP to pull me off the sand bar! Hopefully if I veer off the channel in the Fury and run aground I may be able to push off myself.YAAAAAAAASSSSSS!!!!! Following!