SOLD/EXPIRED St. Petersburg:Sweet little flats boat. Carolina Skiff J14 with badass livewell setup and new yammy

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by never_skunked, Aug 6, 2011.

1. never_skunked

never_skunked I Love microskiff.com!

Feel free to call or text if you would like a test drive. Trailer is included. (Seven Two Seven) 288-6772

4300. No trades.

I would like to start off by saying I use this boat weekly and it has no issues. I am just looking for something I can run a little offshore(5-7 miles) and take down to the Keys and run around in the Gulf a little. The boat can sit for a week and still start up on first pull with ease. She is also kept at a Marina and rinsed and washed thoroughly after each use. Everything is in working order and it is well equipped for the flats/bay fishing. While on plane, she has no problem running through around 6-9 inches depending on load with out milk shake in the prop wash. I purchased the skiff from a Police officer in Orlando that used it for Bass fishing and it never saw saltwater before it was purchased by myself. Here is a list of what is done to the skiff and some photos. Please call or text if you are interested. This boat is a one man job getting it in and out of the water as well. Very pain free to clean and easy on the pockets to run. It has a 6 gallon tank. After running to Egmont from Oneills to the Fort and back to the marina, I am left with about 4 gallons or so. I usually fish two people on this boat but 3 is still comfortable and she moves good. With two people around 32 or so and 25-28 with three people. Lots of fish have been caught on this boat. Never a skunked day!

2005 Carolina Skiff J14
    2008 Yamaha 25 hp 2 stroke. Sat in warehouse until 2010. Purchased by a friend of mine who is a Cop in Orlando who only used it in a freshwater lake. Probably has 200 hours or so on it.
    500 GPH Bilge pump
    25 gallon livewell with 800 GPH pump and full freshwater pumping setup. You can keep white bait alive all day in it.
    Rear bench/storage compartment
    Working navigation lights
    Front casting deck
    5 rod holders
    Small side console with switches for lights/bilge and livewell
    Trailer with new wheels tires/Ready to install new wiring kit and submergable lights

Let me know if you want more photos. I got a new phone recently and lost most of the images of the boat.

[​IMG]
    Excuse the rubrail. I had just ran wires in the molding and forgot to 5200 it. It is not hanging now haha.
    [​IMG]

2. never_skunked

Almost 300 views and not one call!! Maybe the price is a little too high. 3900??

3. never_skunked

Or trade hulls for a Gheenoe Classic/LT25?