Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey you guys!!! I had a long day a week or so back and just wanted to give it a try and see if anyone has collected my losses. I had "that day" back on the 19th of this month. Launched from Goose Island SP and headed north west up into the bay. Yes it was a little breezy (15-20) but smooth on the leeward side. My issue was it took longer to get to that leeward side than my little boat wanted. Made a 3 mile run, pulled up and reached for the push pole and what do you know? Gone!!!! Right there in my line of sight but gone. I made the run back and forth to the ramp a little more down wind each time with no luck. So if you happened upon a TFO push pole adrift hit me up. If you don't fish that water and could send good vibes my way I'd appreciate the encouragement. It has been an up hill battle with the new boat adventures. My buddy just told me welcome to the game.... I managed to bounce the trolling motor just right and the cast bolt/steering mechanism broke and the motor bounced off into the water. Trolling motor was the only thing to pulled out of the water that day. Oh well it will get better right? Very expensive lessons learned.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts