Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Waitin' on the flood !
2009 Beavertail BTX powered by a 2020 Tohatsu MFS60
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like I’ll be spending the next 4-5 weeks in/near Spring Hill, Florida. Any nearby Fly Fishermen/Women interested in poling buddy?? Will gladly return the favor if you ever find yourself in NE Florida.

·
Premium Member
2,008 Posts
Not sure I make a fishing trip, but if you are in spring hill you gotta hit up the hot box pizza truck for a pie!

·
I Love microskiff.com!
4,185 Posts
Careful with that ^^^^ one.

Reactions: JC Designs

·
Premium Member
2,008 Posts
Reactions: EdK13

·
Registered
G3 16 CCJ
97 Posts
Terry, I live in Homosassa and run a 16-foot aluminum jet mostly out of Chassahowitzka and into the backcountry between the Chaz and Pine Island. I'll send you a PM sometime today. There's a real shortage of fly fishing partners around here.

·
Premium Member
2,008 Posts
Make you pack on some extra ponds of energy :)
As if I need any extra lbs! That’s why I haven’t been down in a while lol!😂

Reactions: jackson man

·
Waitin' on the flood !
2009 Beavertail BTX powered by a 2020 Tohatsu MFS60
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Terry, I live in Homosassa and run a 16-foot aluminum jet mostly out of Chassahowitzka and into the backcountry between the Chaz and Pine Island. I'll send you a PM sometime today. There's a real shortage of fly fishing partners around here.
Yea man, hopefully we can work something out.

·
Registered
2019 Jackson Mayfly, 2018 Jackson Kilroy DT
412 Posts
Great offer! That’s why we’re all here!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts