SOLD/EXPIRED Spring cleaning....Gheenoe Classic Project with Performance trailer

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by TomFL, Mar 26, 2011.

1. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Selling the gheenoe classic duck boat project: http://www.microskiff.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1263778105/0#9

It's been sitting in the shed untouched for a year and I've moved on to other projects, and time has come to get a new truck so I'm selling some things that I have never gotten around to finishing or using!!

The hull is the perfect starting point for those that want to build their own layout:

[​IMG]

The Performance trailer is in perfect shape; of all the hulls and trailers I've bought and sold the last few years this is the one I've kept for myself. It's ready to go with bearing buddies, had a new HD axle put on it a few years ago, LED lights with guide poles, etc. Basically it's set up to last. It's had no use over the last couple years as project hulls have come and gone, sitting on it. It has been sitting inside.

Better shot of the trailer (keep in mind the boat on it is NOT the classic hull, it's the old 13' that I built up last year)

Better pic of the Performance trailer; keep in mind this was the old 13' hull sitting on it:

[​IMG]

Asking $650 for the whole setup, the trailer is worth a good bit of that. Title for boat and registration for trailer in hand.

You can reach me at 772-521-9990 or PM me here.

Please no calls after 10PM!!!!

-T

2. DuckNut

DuckNut Brandon, FL

That is a great deal considering all of the debris comes with it [smiley=1-lmao.gif]

Probably won'r make it through the weekend. Good luck Tom.

3. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Debris not included, she's been vaccumed and cleaned.

Consider this hull a clean slate; build your dream gheenoe.

4. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Sold pending funds.....

I have a deposit on the hull and trailer from a forum member who has until Wed to pick it up. If for any reason he decides to pass on it, I'll let everyone know it's available again.

-T