Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The Day has Come. Spear Boatworks Glades X Hull #2 (2014-2015):: The Hull and carbonmarine Poling platform we’re both totally rebuilt like new (about 18 months ago) I put a 2017 Yamaha 25 on it. Then I bought another Guide boat and put this one in the garage until now.... Motor runs perfect. Most only hours are me getting the power tech prop dialed in.and a few good fishing days. Less than 40 hours on motor :: This will be a hard boat to part with. ( price drop $17500)

comes with front platform, carbonmarine poling platform,CM tiller and the Yeti cooler with carbon marine grab bar. stiffybrand_products hybrid push pole

Couple detailed notes on this boat. I ran it at first with a 25 mercury 2 stroke...
I had some sealing issues around the Hull to the cap ... Harry was great . I took the boat to him and he used new epoxy and glass to reseal the boat. He reenforced the floor and transom. He went over the boat and fixed or reinforced anything that was “ lightly built” in the first place. Carbon marine also reinforced and refinished the poling platform that same week. Then..... I bought a Hells Bay guide because it fit my guide business and area better. I have avoided selling this boat because I live it and finally have it totally dialed in but it is time. Boat has sat in garage for last year but has been started every month.
This is NOT a tunnel boat. I tried 3 power tech props before getting this one dialed in. It is perfect. Boat is in Charleston SC price is Firm

Email :: [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
336 Posts
Great b
The Day has Come. Spear Boatworks Glades X Hull #2 (2014-2015):: The Hull and carbonmarine Poling platform we’re both totally rebuilt like new (about 18 months ago) I put a 2017 Yamaha 25 on it. Then I bought another Guide boat and put this one in the garage until now.... Motor runs perfect. Most only hours are me getting the power tech prop dialed in.and a few good fishing days. Less than 40 hours on motor :: This will be a hard boat to part with. Firm at $19,900

comes with front platform, carbonmarine poling platform,CM tiller and the Yeti cooler with carbon marine grab bar. stiffybrand_products hybrid push pole

Couple detailed notes on this boat. I ran it at first with a 25 mercury 2 stroke...
I had some sealing issues around the Hull to the cap ... Harry was great . I took the boat to him and he used new epoxy and glass to reseal the boat. He reenforced the floor and transom. He went over the boat and fixed or reinforced anything that was “ lightly built” in the first place. Carbon marine also reinforced and refinished the poling platform that same week. Then..... I bought a Hells Bay guide because it fit my guide business and area better. I have avoided selling this boat because I live it and finally have it totally dialed in but it is time. Boat has sat in garage for last year but has been started every month.
This is NOT a tunnel boat. I tried 3 power tech props before getting this one dialed in. It is perfect. Boat is in Charleston SC price is Firm
Great boat ya have there

·
Registered
218 Posts
Sick boat

Reactions: Jakeellington

·
I Love microskiff.com!
3,513 Posts
This would be a fantastic flood tide boat in that area. Bringing my Glades X up there is on my bucket list.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts