Sorry I'm Cranky :-(

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by noeettica, Nov 9, 2010.

1. noeettica

noeettica Well-Known Member

I am NOT allowed to operate a boat !

I am on pain Meds !

Car accident

Sorry If i offended anyone ...

A Quote from a Mod

Re: Gheenoe "Stunt Pilot" Needed
    Reply #7 - Yesterday at 08:35:53 Dave, I have a real problem with these types of posts. Its not good for the forum because the thread is meaningless. Why don't you just come out and say what you want to do instead of posting some ambiguous idea and asking for PMs!!!!!! I have no problems deleting your future posts if you can't put in details. (I will give you some leeway in the off topic section but not here.)

2. skinny_water

skinny_water Well-Known Member

I have to agree with the MOD on this one. Your post have been getting a little crazy as of late. I know they have always been a little crazy though. And it's not just this forum. It's FS also. I tried to find your last post where you were stirring the pot, but I think it got deleted. That place, or any forum doesn't need that.

But all else aside. Good job on calling yourself out. :facepalm:

3. skinny_water

skinny_water Well-Known Member

Just cause you started this thread I have to ask a question.

What is the difference between walking really fast and running? I used to get in trouble with my teachers in elementary school for this all the time. I would tell them that I was walking really fast, but they would still call my parents and I would get my A$$ handed to me when I got home.

and if you didn't catch that... thats a comparison to you trying to make wake in a no wake zone....
    ;)

4. HighSide25

HighSide25 Well-Known Member

the topic subject should read

"Attention: it is now safe to drive your boats, i am landlocked and will not be in charge of any vessels for a while."

sorry, couldnt resist

5. noeettica

noeettica Well-Known Member

Steeek Steeer in the works ...

Then I won't have my spine twisted for 6 hrs while running the boat ...

I'd rather play "twister" doing other "activities" ;-)

Chiropractor is extremely helpful

6. Frank_Sebastian

Frank_Sebastian Well-Known Member

Dave has an active imagination and loves to experiment with his Gheenoes. Most use their Gheenoes as a means to enjoy other activities such as fishing, hunting and just getting out on the water and doing something.

I see no harm in his posts and enjoy thinking through some of his observations. One in particular is the idea of what it would take to get a 13'er to plane with an electric motor.

Using commonly accepted engineering principles there are at least two ways to do this. Modify or redesign the electric motor or using available on the market motors, configure them in a way that would get the job done.

If you want to add another option, then design a boat around the existing motors and props. It's all fun so why not try to enjoy what we have in this forum and not be too critical.

Frank_S

7. Shinerkiller

Shinerkiller Well-Known Member

Wheres the 13?[ch58393]