SOLD/EXPIRED Somebody's DREAM BOAT for sale!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by sea-n-spots, Feb 21, 2007.

1. sea-n-spots

sea-n-spots Well-Known Member

The short of it is I have a 2005 Gladesmen w/all the toys. Hull#32-Kevlar. Tom's plate,LED's inside,Sea-Dek, Lenco tabs, Hardbox cooler,55lb. Minn-Kota,ECC tiller extention,05 (25hp) Black motor w/elec. start, 4-blade cleever (stainless) prop. All sitting atop an 05 Ramlin (one-off) aluminum and stainless trailer. I won't go on about how shallow it goes, but anyone thats ever fished w/me knows. Nothing wrong with it. I took delivery a year ago October. Problem is I just took delivery on my new Lostmen 3 weeks ago. Having a H--L of a time trying to justify both boats to my wife. Anyway here's a great opp. for someone. Boat still shows as new. Cost today would be around $17k give or take. Click on the link provided. The price is $12k firm. If interested, e-mail me at
    sea-n-spots@hotmail.com or call (352) 596-2121 and I'll be glad to show it, demo it, or send more photos. Almost forgot, boat comes w/$650 cover thats good to at least 75mph that I know.

[​IMG]

2. orlgheenoer

orlgheenoer Well-Known Member

WoW what a nice boat. :)

3. siegelreptiles

siegelreptiles Well-Known Member

how fast is that boat with the 4prop and 25 merc

4. sea-n-spots

Someplace around 26-30 depending on load. Started w/15 4 stroke Yami, it didn't cut the mustard. 25 hp (HotRod) Black motor and all of a sudden I had a real boat. Up on plane in it's own length. I love my boat, but somethins gotta go... Sea-Ya

5. jmarkklock

jmarkklock Well-Known Member

WOW!  That is a good looking boat!!  

6. thats just the boat iam lookin 4

eric

7. pinfish

pinfish Guest

Yea  yea,my 9.9 seems to do just fine on my boat!!! Four stroke baby!!!!! It is not as fast as mr.bills though,that is one hell of a deal folks!!!Bill still waiting for that invite to ozella  ,would love to see your lostmen!!

8. sea-n-spots

Here's a mistake I made in my post on my Gladesman, and can't figure out how to delete it. The Stiffy Extreme is now the property of my son. He whined and groveled till I gave in. Meant to delete it before I posted and forgot. It was a good deal w/pole, now it's just a da-n good deal w/o it. No change in the price. Thanks.......Sea-Ya

9. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

Nice boat. Wish I had the $$$. No more pole in your post too.

10. sea-n-spots

Capt. Ron & Pinfish,
               Just wanted to let you both know that the city of Weeki Wachee has adopted a new ordinance that prohibits large plastic pink flamingos (yard ornaments) anywhere on the property that can be seen by the public. As I write this, they are also voting on an ordinance to prevent the parking of perfectly good fishing boats for long periods of time in places where the public can see them, and possibly mistake them for (yard ornaments). This could happen in your neighborhood ! I can offer some advise, CALL-ME ! Let's Go Fishin ! Have a great day...... Sea-Ya

11. captnron

captnron Guest

That's what happens when you rich guy's live in fancy neighborhoods. Hell, "pinhead", I mean "pinfish" cant even bring his boat home to wash without a hassle. The only "request" where I live is that you close the outhouse door while in use. ;D Oh yeah, we can't have chickens cept for dinner. ;)

Still dreaming in silver,
    CR

BTW -If it was me I'd paint the da-n boat pink just to show them. ::)

12. tom_in_orl

13. iMacattack

iMacattack busy, too busy

Just paint a rainbow flag on it and call it sexual discrimination... ;D

Ron for your hood, pain a sheep's hine end on it and call it a love shack! ;D ;)

Sorry I could not resist...

That is why I hate HOA's... they have their place but they also try to run stupid laws up to local gov officials that are just plain useless.

Good luck selling the Gladesman! I wish I had a reason to buy it. Great deal!

Cheers
    Jan

14. captnron

captnron Guest

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    LMFAO!

But Jan, you swore to secrecy and you didn't seem to mind. ;)  I see, you come around and have your fun, then treat us like trailer trash.  I'm going to paint your Flaming Flamingo's "Rainbow"!

“Captain Jan Lemieux – Rainbow Charters “For the Alternative Fishing Experience””. LOL

15. whitesnook

whitesnook Guest

Don't forget to add a ***** **** on front of the ****** flamingo boat........is it freedom of speech in microskiff forum?..........lol

16. tom_in_orl

No, its still PG 13 and your comments were in the R rated category.

17. iMacattack

iMacattack busy, too busy

Watch it Ron... two can play at that game...

;D ;) :p

18. captnron

captnron Guest

Hey, I splashed it and made a 20% change.  It's mine. ;) ;D ;D  Take it as a complement - it's a proven design.

I thought you would be impressed that I even figured out how to do it because I'm so puter stupid. :-[

It must be freaking Friday. :eek:

19. pinfish

pinfish Guest

I have solved the Hoa thing,I just became vice president Of the hoa and I am on the grounds commity and my lanscape company mows the common grounds to pay my dues!! ;)

20. captnron

captnron Guest

He painted his boat "rainbow" too.  At least he's ready for Key Kest. ;D ;D