Somebody ripped my guts out today!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by inboardgheenoeguy, Aug 8, 2007.

1. inboardgheenoeguy

inboardgheenoeguy Well-Known Member

:'( :'( :'( :'( money spent on my new Yami and were ready to go! But... I got a call from the dealer today. There was a clerical error at the distribution warehouse and my motor was sold some 80 days ago. As i flipped out on the guy saying a few choice words I could feel my guts being ripped out. Ive been piss off all day. Money was credited back to the card and im without a motor again. :'( :'( :'( :'(

2. mygheenoe1

mygheenoe1 Well-Known Member

there are alot of paddles out there you dont need no motor

3. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

Welcome to my world. Say some prayers and we might both get good news some day soon......

[smiley=1-smack-myself.gif]

4. Lil_Tate

Lil_Tate Well-Known Member

ouch....doooood sux to be be u....
    r u teeling me there are no motors out there.....
    I know where a short shaft is, but I aint tellin ya'........
    payback for you f'in with me when I was selling my reels to Garry
    paybacks are a ....what?
    [smiley=finger.gif]

5. whitesnook

whitesnook Guest

fuk 25!

50hp yami is the choice u need for power/ratio for LT25 DH-C, so I'm gettin a special order LT25 DH-C probably in December or who knows.

Im going to order one and save it! I WON'T SELL IT EVER AGAIN.

6. orlgheenoer

orlgheenoer Well-Known Member

Been thinking about 50hp for a couple weeks now.

7. whitesnook

whitesnook Guest

Then go get it! I'm getting one soom a 2007 50hp 2-stroke, TNT, 20" shaft and remote steering.

Just becareful out there, u don't wanna get accident out there with other boat if u do something stupid.

I got pulled over by FWC when I use a 40hp in my classic at St. Johns river. He never ask my hp rating or anything, just usual boating safety inspection.