Some of my wildlife photo work

Discussion in 'Photo Hut' started by Seabreeze, May 14, 2017.

1. Seabreeze

Seabreeze Well-Known Member

Thanks for looking.. Comments are welcome

Attached Files:

SomaliPirate, matauman, EdK13 and 3 others like this.
  2. commtrd

commtrd I Love microskiff.com!

Beautiful work. Can't help but wonder how some would look if not so much stylized with sware but do realize everyone has that artistic bent to try to portray. I have a Nikkor 200 f2 that just blows out the backgrounds if set wide open so beautifully it can make one just cry. And I personally do like to do it all in cam with the lens and the light if at all possible. But ya know if we all thought and saw things the same it just wouldn't be right... That being said I just have this thing about photoshopping so much but that's just me I guess.

Seabreeze likes this.

3. Seabreeze

Thanks commtrd for your comments. Much appreciated. I have many images shot wide open with shallow DOF, and yes they are also wonderful to look at...however I get lots more requests to purchase an image when I add textures, and I can be more creative with a texture of what I want it to portray with the subject matter, as the back round from original image may not be as appealing with the subject.. However there are times it works well also.. Photography can be very subjective.. really no right or wrong I just enjoy being out enjoying nature/wildlife/landscapes and photographing it, as well as the editing part when I get back to the digital studio...

4. commtrd

commtrd I Love microskiff.com!

Photography is a big reason I have owned my last boats. To get access to coastal estuary and waterways to get images that cannot be had otherwise.

Smackdaddy53 and Seabreeze like this.
  5. Seabreeze

Exactly my reason also, where are you located ?

Appreciate all the likes, thanks

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  6. Net 30

Net 30 Soy un Perdedor

Great looking work. Would love to see some gamefish pics handled the same way!

7. tgjohnso

tgjohnso Well-Known Member

Hahaha - exactly. I'm looking at those birds like "man, these are cool...if this was a Tarpon's face I'd buy this in a heartbeat"

@Seabreeze - great work, sir! Love your work!

8. Seabreeze

Thanks for your comments net 30 and tgjohnso

All you have to do is invite me out, and I would be happy to capture you catching fish.. Then return to my digital studio to process them.

What would be really cool is to be on another boat at sunrise or sunset capturing a fisherman in silhouette bringing one in. Oh course a day shot works well also.

9. scissorhands

scissorhands I Love microskiff.com!

10. tgjohnso

tgjohnso Well-Known Member

This is a great idea - I'm absolutely down for this once I'm back home and get the skiff out of the garage...

11. Seabreeze

Sounds good to me tgjohnso

12. Seabreeze

Thanks scissorhands

13. DuckNut

DuckNut Brandon, FL

Seabreeze - I liked the picture you posted of the night skyline, but I don't think that is Tampa. I could be wrong but I did stay in a Holiday Inn last night.

14. Seabreeze

Ducknut, your correct its Miami, I wanted to delete it but could not figure it out. I am not use to the format used in this forum, it quite unique to others. Where did it post to, as I have no idea.. I'll correct it.. I seen others just post a normal size image to there comment here where we respond ... not like I have above.. I frequent other forums, but this one is unusual with regarding posting an image, quite haven't figured it out yet. I seen others make the same comment...

Last edited: May 22, 2017
  15. Seabreeze

Ahh I think I have it figured out.. The above image is of the Tampa skyline

16. Seabreeze

Here's another of Tampa _C7A7644-Pano-Edit-Edit.jpg

17. fishicaltherapist

fishicaltherapist I Love microskiff.com!

That is DEFINITELY Tampa ! Great shot !!!

Seabreeze likes this.