Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

41 - 60 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Drake Outlaw
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 · (Edited)
What kind of bigger boat are you looking for? I’m considering trading my Parker 1801cc for a skiff.
A bigger skiff…18 foot class…with 70-90 HP….maybe marquesa, Evo, HPXV,…wife really likes the higher gunnels on the Evo
but trying not to go the bay boat route if possible for easier garage storage. 18 HPXV is about as big as my garage may store. I have a 22X24 garage and built lumber shelving which brought it back down to about standard garage Sq. Footage

·
Registered
2 Posts
A bigger skiff…18 foot class…with 70-90 HP….maybe marquesa, Evo, HPXV,…wife really likes the higher gunnels on the Evo
but trying not to go the bay boat route if possible for easier garage storage. 18 HPXV is about as big as my garage may store. I have a 22X24 garage and built lumber shelving which brought it back down to about standard garage Sq. Footage
Thanks for responding!

·
Registered
2020 Drake Outlaw
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
What kind of performance do you see with the 30?
It’ll surprise ya! …33 MPH and 12-13 MPG….2 dudes and all your stuff puts you around 30…text me at the listed number and I’ll send you some videos!!!

·
Registered
2020 Drake Outlaw
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 · (Edited)
Can’t believe this hasn’t sold yet
I hear ya brother!….numerous calls from folks asking lead-on questions that are CLEARLY so they can turn and get a quote from Drake to compare prices….I’m not the builder and ur not sneaky people, it’s obvious 🤣…I can only answer questions about this boat, not a new build…that is why people feel the need to say “serious inquiries only” when we all know it doesn’t change the folks willing to waste your time at their esteem…this ones mint, its WELL under what it would cost to build….and you don’t have to wait a year…for something they’re not building anymore either….somebody’s gonna come through soon, I can feel it…(Stoic look intensifies) 😃

·
Registered
2020 Drake Outlaw
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
I hear ya brother!….numerous calls from folks asking lead-on questions that are CLEARLY so they can turn and get a quote from Drake to compare prices….I’m not the builder and ur not sneaky people, it’s obvious 🤣…I can only answer questions about this boat, not a new build…that is why people feel the need to say “serious inquiries only” when we all know it doesn’t change the folks willing to waste your time at their esteem…this ones mint, its WELL under what it would cost to build….and you don’t have to wait a year…for something they’re not building anymore either….somebody’s gonna come through soon, I can feel it…(Stoic look intensifies) 😃
Bump

·
Registered
80 Posts
What power tech prop are you running with that DF30? I have a similar set up but motor has a lot of chatter with the REB3 power tech

·
Registered
2020 Drake Outlaw
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
What power tech prop are you running with that DF30? I have a similar set up but motor has a lot of chatter with the REB3 power tech
Hey sir! …im running the REB3 blade 11 pitch because it is a perfect match to balance out the stock aluminum prop’s 12 pitch. Mine does not chatter. I ensured to torque it to between the 18-22 ft lbs called for in the maintenance manual and no issues whatsoever.

41 - 60 of 89 Posts