Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

21 - 40 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Drake Outlaw
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 · (Edited)
Yes sir, still available...quite a few PM’s but no agreed amount yet
From the seadek addition, originally went with laser etched image and changed it to routed design.

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 Drake Outlaw
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Such a great skiff--someone buy this thing!
Thx man!....I actually just got off the phone with a guy but couldn’t get a feel if he was serious about buying or not...a lot of folks are firm on price right now because of the market so folks seem afraid to talk numbers...taking a lot of calls from my wife’s FB post too. I’m very open to negotiating

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thx man!....I actually just got off the phone with a guy but couldn’t get a feel if he was serious about buying or not...a lot of folks are firm on price right now because of the market so folks seem afraid to talk numbers...taking a lot of calls from my wife’s FB post too. I’m very open to negotiating
Really hope you sell it soon I’m tired of seeing it here! Kidding of course it’s a beautiful boat wish I had the funds! GLWS!

·
Registered
2020 Drake Outlaw
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Really hope you sell it soon I’m tired of seeing it here! Kidding of course it’s a beautiful boat wish I had the funds! GLWS!
Buy it and I’ll take it down :) ....remember, I’m not the only one, there’s another for sale on here too, it’s just very different. Just took another call...everybody wants to talk boats but nobody wants to wheel and deal....c’mon folks! I’m looking to get into a new boat soon....Its a business deal, not gonna hurt my feelings.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Alan,
I'm sorry to see you selling it but happy you will be able to take your 5 yr old out now! Totally worth the transition as they do grow up too fast. That's an amazing skiff. For potential buyers, I've gotten to know Alan from talking skiffs here on Microskiff as well as was fortunate to be able to welcome him to Texas. He's a class act and you won't find a better caretaker of the skiff. Blessings Alan!

·
Registered
2020 Drake Outlaw
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Alan,
I'm sorry to see you selling it but happy you will be able to take your 5 yr old out now! Totally worth the transition as they do grow up too fast. That's an amazing skiff. For potential buyers, I've gotten to know Alan from talking skiffs here on Microskiff as well as was fortunate to be able to welcome him to Texas. He's a class act and you won't find a better caretaker of the skiff. Blessings Alan!
hey matt! ...thanks so much man, that’s very nice. We could totally take our boy out in it, he just isn’t gonna want to fish. We’re wanting something a little more multipurpose, that’s all. We were considering keeping this in the garage and getting a bay boat too but I hate the idea of paying for storage.

Also, not sure how I forgot these pics, but the boat also has a super cool custom fabbed bar that’s made to hold the accessory pouch from
Yeti!....Charles Hadley made the bar and its super useful! ...pics below, he does good work!

·
Registered
2020 Drake Outlaw
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 · (Edited)
Feeling motivated.....another $1000 down.....$37,000.....starting to hover around my bottom line and you're getting ALOT for the money here folks!...give me a shout and we'll talk if you're thinking about it.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
An Eldora will run you $32k. No hatches, no steering wheel, no gps, plastic gas tank, galvanized trailer. This Outlaw is a great deal.

·
Registered
2020 Drake Outlaw
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
An Eldora will run you $32k. No hatches, no steering wheel, no gps, plastic gas tank, galvanized trailer. This Outlaw is a great deal.
Bingo....thx man. I’ve got her priced where you could easily customize or even re-power with another engine to your liking and STILL be under what she’s worth! A lot of boats on here sell for near this much with half the equipment and technology...just gotta convince someone to make the trip to TX....alotta SW Florida calls coming in.

21 - 40 of 89 Posts