Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Did they change the design in 08? I had an 08 and it looked very different than your Renegade.mainly the gunnels and rear deck and hatch layout. Also is the $25000 price correct?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did they change the design in 08? I had an 08 and it looked very different than your Renegade.mainly the gunnels and rear deck and hatch layout. Also is the $25000 price correct?
Hey Brad, the layout is the lodge edition. They had 2 different configurations available at the time for the Superskiff and Renegade. You had the other. The price is $25k or best offer.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey Brad, the layout is the lodge edition. They had 2 different configurations available at the time for the Superskiff and Renegade. You had the other. The price is $25k or best offer.
Thanks for the info. Did the Lodge edition cost more than the other edition? Just curious, your boat is very nice it just seems quite a bit more expensive than most Renegades I’ve seen.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks for the info. Did the Lodge edition cost more than the other edition? Just curious, your boat is very nice it just seems quite a bit more expensive than most Renegades I’ve seen.
Hey Brad, I have the boat listed at $25k or best offer. It's negotiable and I'm not in a crazy rush to sell. If anyone sees the boat, rides it, fishes it, they'll know the boat is worth it. I personally haven't seen a Renegade as clean as mine nor with a brand new 4stroke (Suzuki), brand new hydraulic steering, new platform, new seadek, new cushions, mint non-skid, and with a super clean hull. I took pride and time to get this boat set up just right and how I wanted it. Someone will enjoy the hell out of this boat and get all the same attention and compliments I've always received for it. I've been able to do everything on this boat. Ocean side tarpon fishing all the way down to bonefishing/redfishing in 6" of water and run in even shallower water crossing a flat/bank. There's no need to get off and wade for bones on this boat ;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
No I hear you. I love my Renegade it was a fantastic boat. The only reason I got rid of mine is I had a chance to get into a brand new Professional through the IGFA auction at a huge discount. I bought an 2008 Renegade Pro in 2012. It had a 60 E tech (50) hours with every conceivable option they offered except for the Kevlar hull. It even came with a Stiffy push pole, I pilot trolling motor, and a Lorance GPS. It was literally brand new and garage kept. I am trying to help a buddy of mine find a nice skiff. I’d love to see him come to an agreement on this boat so I can relive my Renegade days! I’ll pass it on to him. GLWS

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I remember seeing the boat, yours was very clean as well. You know how great of a boat they are for the money. You get a highly capable boat for half of the price of many others out there. Yea it might be a little older, but they are solid and work extremely well; quietest boat you'll ever pole, stable, gets super shallow, runs shallower, spins on a dime, and can still manage rougher water. I've been able to do everything in her and she's straight up fishy. Pole all day without getting tired or spooking fish. It hurts to let it go. Give me a call/text or have your friend call/text 786-493-3847 and we can talk and go over the boat. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump. Few offers online and showing the boat this weekend if anyone else has interest in seeing it.

·
Forgotten Coaster
2,205 Posts
Another former SS owner here with fond memories. Cool boats. Surprised yours has lasted this long. GLWS

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Price is negotiable. Few others interested, nothing firm yet.

This boat is turn key and ready to fish, 4 years of warranty left.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts