·
Registered
952 Posts
Trailer included?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry everyone new to the site! It’s located in St. Augustine Florida you can contact me on my cell at (904)861-4444

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes trailer is included it’s a galvanized contental trailer bought new when I bought the boat. Boat also has been garage kept.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
These are picture of my actual boat that I have taken I’m just feeling the waters as of now but if I get a serious inquiry I can take more detailed photos of it out of the water on the trailer

·
Registered
589 Posts
Hi Asher,

I'm interested to know about the hole where the GPS wire does down into the hull. Did you put that in there or was it from the factory? I'm guessing it goes to the battery, but how?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi Asher,

I'm interested to know about the hole where the GPS wire does down into the hull. Did you put that in there or was it from the factory? I'm guessing it goes to the battery, but how?
I requested for them to run a wire chase while it was being built so I could run the gps and other wires and they marked it for me on the false floor all I had to do was drill! And then I used buytl(what the use to seal windshield and sun roofs )to seal it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts