SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD - THE Native Skiff is For Sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by billhempel, Oct 20, 2010.

1. billhempel

billhempel Well-Known Member

NOTE: This skiff will be at this weekends bash in Islamorada for your inspection. See you there

2010 14' '7" Native Skiff by Ankona Boats

Tohatsu 30hp short shaft electric start power tilt and trim
    RamLin custom built aluminum trailer

The most beautiful and highly customized little micro skiff on the market!
    This skiff was built with tremendous attention to detail and function.

Ice blue cap and white hull .Custom white cockpit trim. Custom varnished teak chair from Blue water Chairs with silver bonefish inlay in the top rung and white pleated cushion with ice blue trim. Chair alone was over $2000. Custom Faria tachometer and water pressure gauge and Ritchie compass flush mounted on the port gunnel. Custom designed rear poling tower with Seadek top built by Bluepoint fabrication. There is a custom trim tab and engine trim switch box mounted on the edge of the poling platform so that those functions can be easily accessed when leaning against the custom bolster in the standing position. There is an additional custom switch panel on the starboard aft bulkhead so that if the driver is sitting the same switches can be used. On the port side bulkhead a custom switch panel house switches for the bilge pump, cockpit and hatch lights, and custom 3 gallon freshwater wash down system. Custom under gunnel rod racks with forward bulkhead rod tubes.Lectro Tab trim tabs with polished plates. Polished rub rail for a classic yacht like appearance.14 gallon aluminum fuel tank. RamLin trailer with swing tongue, power winch with remote pull cord, spare tire and carrier and walkboard .30 hp Tohatsu with stainless prop and spare and tiller extension. The engine was painted white out of the box to match the boat. This package is one year old and has about 30 hours on the engine. Like new condition and meticulously maintained. Over $26,000 invested and for sale now for $18,900.

Call Mitch at (954) 646-2757

2. Bissell

Bissell Microskiff.com... Priceless!

Re: THE Native Skiff is For Sale

i saw this last thursday at publix in titusville
    this is one clean ass skiff
    it twinkled.....in the DARK! :eek: lol
    good luck with the sale

3. Gramps

Gramps Living & Dying in 3/4 Time

;D Ah Mitch is going to have fun building the new one!

Good luck with the sale. That is one fine, fine skiff!

4. billhempel

On the Ramlin Trailer

5. billhempel

Caucasian Sensation! We were in Publix getting the great Boars Head Sub Sandwiches and drinks for the next day on board lunch in the Lagoon. Wish I could have met you.

6. Bissell

Bissell Microskiff.com... Priceless!

i think you were actually outside when i saw the boat, i was with a group of hoodlums running in to get halloween horror nights tickets then went running out, we were running late, otherwise i would have stopped to talk, i snapped a pic on my phone but i deleted it the other day..

this skiff looks AMAZING in person
    my jaw litteraly dropped :eek:

7. billhempel

We had this logo made at the Ft Laud Boat Show and then applied this logo to THE Native Skiff. It really made the skiff look even better. We applied it a bit high so it looks its best in the water, where it should be, often.

8. sfsurfr

sfsurfr Oh you fancy huh!!!

Beautiful boat ByFly... She is one of a kind and I am sure someone is gonna be stoked to own her. I just gotta know, why in the he** would you sell such and awesome rig that you worked so hard on getting perfect? If the word "perfect" can even be used to describe this work of art...

9. franklin.howell

franklin.howell I Love microskiff.com!

I put the Native up for sale because I enjoy building and customizing skiffs. I'm ready to start my next one.There is no hurry to sell it as I'm enjoying it but would like the next one to be slightly longer as I find that my garage can accomodate a little longer skiff next to my Hell's Bay Marquesa. The Native is a real jewel and a great buy for someone looking for a first class little skiff. I just crossed the 30hour mark on the engine.

10. franklin.howell

Just had the Native detailed this weekend. It really looks great. Engine now has 38 hours !!!!!!!!

11. Re: THE Native Skiff is For Sale

Ok im just straight up jellous of the motor all around!!!!!!!!!!!! Great look.

12. franklin.howell

Just had the Native totally detailed . It never looked better. Anxious to get started on my next skiff and someone will get a great buy on this one.

13. billhempel

Hey members, here's your chance to see the The Native Skiff. This immaculate, well thought out, one of a kind Skiff has been moved to Tom Gordon's new IslaMarine Boat Sales and Repair in Islamorada, Fl. It is just south of Worldwide Sportsman. Tom has been given the Skiff to show and sell. Tom's phone is 305-396-0586, e-mail is tgordon@islamarine.com

14. billhempel

THE Native Skiff is For Sale again and you are invited to inspect this fine backcountry boat by appointment with the owner, FMH.

15. billhempel

THE Native Skiff is SOLD!