·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 15' custom fiberglass technical flats skiff
2007 15 hp yamaha approx. 50hrs
weight 300 lbs
runs 20-25mph.
i just got the boat cause i need something to fish cause i sold my old boat. being that i have four kids i need something bigger like a bay boat, this skiff is in excellent condition, goes real shallow and poles like a dream. i just bought the boat from the actual builder for and  . no scratches not rust. will send more pics if your interested. will trade for mitzi or pathfinder 17TT or $6600.00 obo.... skiff located in Miami,FL ..email [email protected]

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Re: technical flats skiff for sale

Holy cr*p this thing oughta sell fast.....!

Somebody needs to jump on this.

-T

·
Registered
108 Posts

Hum? you need a bigger boat and I need a smaller boat..... I have a 20ft Pro-line that maybe we could work out a deal. IM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

sorry bro thats to big...looking for maybe a 17tt patfinder or something around that type. gotta stay with the flats series..thats my type of fishin'. i will trade for a mitzi or a 17TT :)

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

the builder is a flyfisherman, so the rod holders will hold fly rods. also on the bow, the big storage compartmrnt was used to strip the fly line in there. that entire door is removable. :)

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

the boat was going to be a new line of flats boat that a yacht building company was going to take out. Reid who is the actual builder and planner of the skiff was hired and made several test boats. after all their tests and brain busting they finally came up with this one. sadly, when the market went to crap the compnay had to close. so Reid who build this one stayed with the boat, and thats where it came from. i still have connections with Reid and i will give the buyer all of his info. Reid is also the north american director for a flyfishing company called LOOP. he knows his stuff and is a great guy.

demensions of the skiff is 15' long and transom is 50" wide.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

would also trade for a center console custom gheenoe. must be in great condition.. :)

·
Registered
1,390 Posts

No offense, but I would take your boat over a gheenoe any day of the week.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

ye i know, but its a family thing here. i love my skiff and im going to hate seeing it leave, but the main reason is the wife, she likes to fish and so do the kids . just so i can stay in the semi micro family, i think she'll be alright with a CC custom gheenoe. Mitzis are hard to come across and pathfinders im sure have been abused so..i'll be happy with a nice ready to go custom noe..marriage :mad:

·
Registered
418 Posts

i HATE TO BE THE BEARER OF BAD NEWS BUT A READY TO GO CC LT25 IS GONNA BE WORTH WAY MORE THAN YOUR SKIFF, YOUR SKIFF IS AWSOME AND IF I HAD THE EXTRA CASH LAYING AROUND I WOULD TAKE IT OFF YOUR HANDS, BUT JUST THE HULL OF A LT25 CC IS 4800 BUCKS, THAT IS NO RIGGING,NO MOTOR,NO TRAILER. JUST THOUGHT I WOULD THROW THAT OUT TO YOU BUT ONCE AGAIN SOMEONE SHOULD JUMP ON THIS BOAT IT IS AWSOME.

ALEX

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

maybe a used one will come across. or a nice cc classiec you never know. i'm not being picky, im up for trades  as long as its what im looking for and reasonable. i know what this skiff can do and it'll land you fish where other skiffs cant go. the price im asking for is a sacrifise already so...if you have a nice skiff out there and want to consider a trade let me know. or of course just buy it. :)

·
Won "Do More With Less" Award!
1,715 Posts

i HATE TO BE THE BEARER OF BAD NEWS BUT A READY TO GO CC LT25 IS GONNA BE WORTH WAY MORE THAN YOUR SKIFF, YOUR SKIFF IS AWSOME AND IF I HAD THE EXTRA CASH LAYING AROUND I WOULD TAKE IT OFF YOUR HANDS, BUT JUST THE HULL OF A LT25 CC IS 4800 BUCKS, THAT IS NO RIGGING,NO MOTOR,NO TRAILER. JUST THOUGHT I WOULD THROW THAT OUT TO YOU BUT ONCE AGAIN SOMEONE SHOULD JUMP ON THIS BOAT IT IS AWSOME.

ALEX
What he said, u have a sweet looking skiff! Why get rid of it? Use it for now and save your money to get a LT25CC and don't rush! Plenty of time to buy it for right time. Remember GHEENOES ALWAYS BE AROUND FOREVER!

·
Registered
418 Posts

iF I WERE YOU I WOULD SPEND THE 9 BUCKS AND POST YOUR SKIFF ON THE FLORIDA SPORTSMAN BOAT STORE, A BOAT LIKE YOURS WILL GO QUICK ON THERE.

ALEX

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

the main reason for me selling is not for a gheenoe. its to get something a little more family friendly. this is just a thought i had. im in no hurry no big deal. thanks for the info though guys ;)

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Anyone???
Got let her go quick trying to make an offer on another.
make me an offer..

1 - 20 of 37 Posts