SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD - riverhawk

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by deadworm, Dec 21, 2006.

1. deadworm

deadworm Well-Known Member

I have a '06 tunnel hull riverhawk for sale. used one time. on a galv. trailer with a spare tire. can be had with or without 6hp yam and 55lb transom mount trolling motor.
    $3000 for all or $1800 for boat and trailer. bargain....boat only for $1000 includes fishfinder.
    note, no jackplate required with this one.
    email me for pics at nkr38@netzero.com

Updated by forum admin
    it's a 60" beam B-60. pics do not show motors, fishfinder or new bass boat type seats installed. (pics taken the day I got it home) it's rated for a 15hp motor but saw one with a 25 merc on it. all this boat needs is a battery and someone that will use it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

Re: riverhawk

It has been moved.

Pictures help sell boats. There are lots of people who would like to see detailed pics of this type of boat. The tunnel hull is a very interesting set up for a Riverhawk. You can email me the pics and I will get them posted.

Where is it located?

3. Garry

Garry Well-Known Member

I'm very interested in seeing a Riverhawk with a tunnel hull.....sounds interesting!

4. whitesnook

whitesnook Guest

What is the length and width?

What is max rated hp?

$1000.00 for just a boat with tunnel.....very intersting.

Can u pose pics?

5. EATME

EATME Guest

Chopped-Up Highsider!

6. deadworm

deadworm Well-Known Member

chopped up highsider?? LOL pull your head out and look again. a classic will fit INSIDE this boat. as a matter of fact, the new classic kinda looks like a copy of a riverhawk sans the tunnel hull. of course, with a handle like yours, perhaps your head stays buried. ;D ;D

7. tojo

tojo Well-Known Member

The nose does remind me of the new Gheenoe set up. I am interested in hearing about real performance numbers.

8. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

That is because its a direct decendant of the Gheenoe. Someone correct me if I am wrong in the details here. There was a shop forman at Gheenoe several years back who moved to Georgia and was building Gheenoes under a licencing agreement. The Titusville gheenoe folks were not please with the quality of the boats and pulled the licensing after a little while. The old gheenoe employee who was now on his own renamed his boats to Riverhawk and that is how they came to be. Since then the company has changed hands and there are new owners of Riverhawk who probably don't know all of the details themselves. I am sure the new owners mean well. There is nothing new in the boating industry to have similar hulls. I would hate to see a flame war between gheenoe owners and riverhawk owners on this forum. One day I hope that we can call many Riverhawk owners and even the Riverhawk company owners members of this forum and even friends.

I have been told in the past not to point out issues with posts in a public way but I have not adopted that philosophy yet. Mostly because of how busy I am. Please do not take this personally deadworm. It is meant as a reminder to everyone. If you think you are being provoked by someone please try and assume that they meant well. Try asking a friendly question or posting a positive response. Negative responses about a persons handle will only lead to a hostile environment around here.

I am friends with Eatme and I know he was only joking. He would not have wanted to offend you. I am really pleased that you felt this forum was a good place to sell your boat and share you knowledge. I hope you understand my position so stick around have a great time. Just please keep it positive.

Thanks,

Forum Admin

9. whitesnook

whitesnook Guest

Gheenoe is a truly gheenoe boats

Riverhawk is a truly riverhawk boats

Gladesman is truly gladesman boats.

Those 3 different boats are truly shallow water/duck hunting boats.

As long everyone loves their own boats and they are happy to fishing or hunting.

Boat is a boat. Who cares if somebody's boat is better than somebody's boat. As long we are happy on the water and fishing!
    Share so many memories and friends of the lifetime. That is only matters to me!

I want to say merry christmas and happy new year!!!!

10. 1morcast

1morcast Well-Known Member

Whitesnook has it right. The fish couldn't care less who builds the boats that catch them!! Gheenoe, riverhawk, kayak or a bathtub. Buy a boat and go fishing and quit all the BS hype!!!!

ZW

11. admin

:mad:

12. EATME

EATME Guest

POOF...Sorry Tom,I'll be good.My name is Clark by the way.

13. admin

[smiley=toast.gif]

14. inboardgheenoeguy

inboardgheenoeguy Well-Known Member

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

15. admin

How is someone supose to sell their boat if you guys are derailing the thread. I didn't think it would come to this but I am now deleting posts that are negatively impacting peoples positive experience here.....

16. captnron

captnron Guest

Thank you.

17. inboardgheenoeguy

inboardgheenoeguy Well-Known Member

Deadworm you have a PM! :)

18. skippy

skippy Well-Known Member

I just bought a canoe with a tunnel hull. It's a flat bottom so technically it should qualify as a micro skiff.  ;)

19. Re: riverhawk

Sounds like an Indian River Canoe??

20. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

start a new post in the bragging spot with pics. i'm want to see that!