Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
View attachment 6700 View attachment 6701 View attachment 6702 View attachment 6703 View attachment 6704 View attachment 6705 View attachment 6706 View attachment 6700 View attachment 6701 View attachment 6700 View attachment 6701 Just kidding. Thanks for checking out my boat.

2011 Skull Island 16 - Center Console
1995 Yamaha 30 HP - 3 cylinder
Atlas Jack plate
Minn Kota trolling motor
Trim Tabs
Custom powder coated trailer
Stiffy push pole
Always stored inside
Lots of extras ie. auto bilge, running lights, etc. etc.

I hate to get rid of it but I just don't use it enough so I am selling it. Fit and finish is second to none (check out the carbon inlays on the lids). This was one of the first built (I think number 5) by the original owners of Skull Island.

Performance - It drafts 6 inches with two 180 pound men and gear. It is a dry ride for a small boat probably due to the flare on the front. It is a light boat that poles and tracks really well. I put the trolling motor on it to fish for tarpon at the jetties in Port A and Mansfield, never use it otherwise.

The motor has just been serviced and is in primo condition. Good even compression on all cylinders (130PSI). A 30HP is about all you will want to put on it. It tops out at 33MPH wide open and cruises at 25.

It is located in Corpus Christi.

Asking 13,500.00

·
Registered
2 Posts
How do you like the jack plate on her? I've wanted to put one on mine but with the transom stepped back the way they are I'm afraid the bow would climb like a bass boat on the hole shot.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Should sell quick. That is a GREAT, highly sought after motor.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts