Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
Drake Outlaw 2019
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have eyes on a new toy so need to sell this one. Skiff is located in Charleston, SC. Skiff is titled in NC, 25hp Yamaha motor is titled with skiff. Ram-Lin trailer is titled in NC. You can read about the work I had Drake perform on this skiff in this forum: Drake Outlaw Tiller to Side Console Conversion

2018 model, hull #12.

All side console work performed by Drake and Yamaha 25hp added in 2020.

Current buildout:
Rear cushion
Yeti 45 qt cushion
Under gunnel LED
Pop up cleat bow
Fusion RA-55 stereo
Black coated poling platform
Yamaha 25 hp motor, 12 hours
Flex hydraulic steering and hoses
Tech gauge
Binnacle
Edson 13” wheel
Key switch
Push pole holders
Transcom plate
Rod hangers and added fly patches
Installed a side console
SIMRAD
Ram-Lin Trailer
Stiffy Hybrid Pushpole

Looking for a straight sale, no trades. $34,500.
Email [email protected]
Text 828.575.8910

·
Banned
sold Boston Whaler 230 Outrage
73 Posts
Have eyes on a new toy so need to sell this one. Skiff is located in Charleston, SC. Skiff is titled in NC, 25hp Yamaha motor is titled with skiff. Ram-Lin trailer is titled in NC. You can read about the work I had Drake perform on this skiff in this forum: Drake Outlaw Tiller to Side Console Conversion

2018 model, hull #12.

All side console work performed by Drake and Yamaha 25hp added in 2020.

Current buildout:
Rear cushion
Yeti 45 qt cushion
Under gunnel LED
Pop up cleat bow
Fusion RA-55 stereo
Black coated poling platform
Yamaha 25 hp motor, 12 hours
Flex hydraulic steering and hoses
Tech gauge
Binnacle
Edson 13” wheel
Key switch
Push pole holders
Transcom plate
Rod hangers and added fly patches
Installed a side console
SIMRAD
Ram-Lin Trailer
Stiffy Hybrid Pushpole

Looking for a straight sale, no trades. $39,500.
Email [email protected]
Text 828.575.8910

View attachment 169238 View attachment 169239 View attachment 169240 View attachment 169241 View attachment 169242
Very clean looking rig! GLWS! Shouldn't last too long, spring is in the air!

·
Registered
929 Posts
As of November the owner stated he will not make anymore side console outlaws. There are 4 , mine was number 1. 3 are Kingston grey and 1 is whisper grey. Mine is appraised higher than that so whoever is interested in this one will get a great deal.glws op.

·
Registered
74 Posts
As of November the owner stated he will not make anymore side console outlaws. There are 4 , mine was number 1. 3 are Kingston grey and 1 is whisper grey. Mine is appraised higher than that so whoever is interested in this one will get a great deal.glws op.
That doesn't make a whole lot of sense boats this small are way easier to fish out of with a side as opposed to center console. Are they going to be tiller only?

·
Registered
929 Posts
Call and ask, strait from Wilds, no more side console outlaws will be built from them.there is this one for sale and maybe another in the future. Great skiff, should sell quickly. Not trying to debate on op sales thread.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
36 Posts
Man that is a nice looking skiff, almost too pretty to fish out of. If I was in the market for another side console I would be all over this. GLWS.

·
Registered
Drake Outlaw 2019
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I find the side console really allows you to have a more flexible setup. I can place the cooler seat in different places when I have others on board or can leave it off entirely and have a completely open cockpit. So I am a big fan of the versatility.

I have had a lot of interest in this one, no one has pulled the trigger so it is still available. All paperwork is in order (I shouldn't have to mention this but have learned that not everyone does) so can complete sale in a single meeting. I'm looking to have it sold this month so first to make a reasonable offer to take it and it is yours.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts