Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

(SOLD)Murphy's Law For Sale

SOLD/EXPIRED 
3K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  paint it black 
#1 ·
http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/boa/1653367037.html

My mother decided she'd help me upgrade for graduation :)

PM me if you're interested!

#8 ·
Re: Murphy's Law For Sale

Damned spoiled kids of the future!!!....j/k man, enjoy.
First you poke at my masculinity, now I'm spoiled? That's it. Grab the beer and boxing gloves! Haha. It's okay...I forgive you...it may take some time, though. Damage has been done...

Oh and bump so I can sell this thing! It's a perfect time for me to sell right now since summer's coming (gives me time to get something else) and I don't have much time to use it right now.

G
#9 ·

You have to set a starting price for this skiff! If it was a rare or very high desire skiff you may do better taking offers, but this is a common skiff and all you will get is low ball offers IMO.

The baddest Carolina Skiff I have seen to date went for $6,400 a few months ago. You know the one! If I were you I would be looking to buy that Tarrapin Skiff! Take the money you are getting for a gift, finance the rest and when your skiff sells put that towards to new boat. If you are looking for something around 10k that boat is a deal and won't last until you sell yours.

I was just a tad late on that 2001 Hells Bay 16' Waterman. To me the essence of everything I want in a skiff! ;) I'm going to building a very simple skinny wood skiff like "The Grass Slipper", but when I find a similar Waterman like that, the trigger we be pulled before my wife knows what what hit her! :cool:

#12 ·

That was quick! Congrats!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.