SOLD/EXPIRED (SOLD)Mitzi 16 New Pics

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by tojo, Nov 4, 2009.

1. tojo

tojo Well-Known Member

I couldnt figure out how to modify my other thread, so here are the new pics.

Thanks to all who replied.  I tried to take pics that would cover all of the inquiries.  If I did not respond to you personally, it was a slip on my part.  Feel free to recontact with your particular questions.

BTW, I did not clean up the boat for theses pics.  What you see is what you get.  It is very well maintained flushed and cleaned after every use (except the two times I was too drunk. No, I was not operating under the influence! :p :p :p)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tojo

tojo Well-Known Member

Re: Mitzi 16 New Pics

Wow! I figured this would be gone by now. If anyone on the forum is seriously looking at this let me know. Otherwise it goes on FS and Boat trader this weekend ::)

3. redfish

redfish Well-Known Member

tojo, check your pm's....

4. tojo

tojo Well-Known Member

PM's checked ;)

5. tim_henshaw

tim_henshaw I Love microskiff.com!

Has anyone jumped on this yet?

6. tojo

tojo Well-Known Member

Alot of inquiries, but no lookers yet. I am showing the boat twice on Thursday (supposedly). We will see how that works out.

I expected this one to go quick [smiley=hmmm.gif]

7. CaptBP

CaptBP I Love microskiff.com!

Boat still available ?

8. tojo

tojo Well-Known Member

Yes it is. I will pm you when I get home.

9. tojo

tojo Well-Known Member

Re: Mitzi 16 New Pics (Sold)

Well, I am officially boatless. Rich from Jax took her away today. Pretty nice guy other than one of those "fly fisher types" ;) You can check him out at www.flyfishjax.com.

I even got to catch a redfish while he test poled the boat.

10. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

Congrats to both of you.

11. phishphood

phishphood Beer is good, Beer is good, and stuff!

12. Rich.FlyFishJaX

Rich.FlyFishJaX Fly Fishing Florida's First Coast!

Re: Mitzi 16 New Pics (Sold)

Tony!.. your an awesome guy and genlteman! :cool: Thank you very much for your fine hospitalitiy too! All boat sellers should be as courteous and helpful as Tony. Your opinions and honesty about the boat, etc. were great.  I really apprecaite you jumping through hoops to make me feel comfortable about the whole deal! Tony even let me fish(with the fly fisher treaded gulp!..  ;)) and test ride this boat about 3 hours or as long as we wanted. Very satisfing! Next time you sell please let me know! Oh and if you ever get arrested by a Cop just pray it's tony! ;D
    I still can't believe how well the boat runs and handles. I was pretty impresed and shocked  :eek: that we topped out at 35 MPH!!!! ;D I've got friends with 35k boats and 70hp motors that can't even do that! Who needs pretty? It's really going to open up my guiding business to a new exciting level. ;D I also plan on using the Mitz as a mother ship for my Kayak fleet.  Thank you very much for the great deal Tony and Microskiff.com for making this possible for me! If you ever need anything please let me know. Take care and stay in touch.

13. beavis

beavis Well-Known Member

How much did he pay you to say that?? ;D ;D

14. tojo

tojo Well-Known Member

I saw I had a missed call from you...sorry. How are the natives??