SOLD/EXPIRED (SOLD)Maverick HPX 15 for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by jlanzone, Jan 27, 2009.

1. jlanzone

jlanzone Well-Known Member

2005 Maverick HPX 15 Carbon/Kevlar technical poling skiff.2005 Yamaha F40 four stroke. 300 hrs. 3 new carbs just installed by Yamaha.Just completely serviced by Yamaha master mechanic. New lower unit 2007. Y.E.S. warranty until 9/11. MK RT55STCPAP(2008)trolling motor autopilot, copilot remote quick release bracket. Dual Pro two bank charger. Dual Pro external battery indicator (2008). External custom charging port, Garmin 440s GPS Map with built in coastal maps (2008), no map chips needed but can be added(2008)with Airmar thru hull transducer. CMD4A ClarionCD stereo (2008), Satellite upgrade, Ipod upgrade, satellite antennae, dual batteries ( all 2008)with external battery switch. New aluminum gas tank factory installed by Maverick(2/2009). Wang anchor with aluminum   bracket( 2008).Two poling platform stainless rod holders, brushed aluminum console rod holders, console grab rail, custom navigation lights, custom console storage tray, custom console dash. Tender lifting gear.Recirculating flow through live well (new pump 2008), new bilge pump . New wiring and all electronics installed 2008 by professional Maverick rigger (HOBO on MBC forum), 2008 Ameratrail custom aluminum trailer with guide posts. Pictures can be seen at http://maverickforsale.shutterfly.com/ Make sure to hit the "see all pictures" tab to see all 42 pictures including trailer without boat. Asking $18400. I am upgrading to a 17HPX .

2. iMacattack

iMacattack busy, too busy

Re: Maverick HPX 15 for sale

[smiley=cool2.gif]

How Much?

3. Un-shore

Un-shore Well-Known Member

I'm guessing $18,599...

4. jlanzone

I am sorry, I cut and pasted this out of my Florida sporsman ad where the price is listed elsewhere. That was a good guess. I am listing it at 18,400. MBC is replacing my fiberglass tank with an aluminum tank as it began dissolving from E10. Yamaha put in three new carbs. The boat is running great right now but I am looking to go to a 17 HPX and then eventually sell my PF 24 and either stick with one boat for a while or share a small offshore boat with a friend to fish for Kings and reef fish. The 15 is extremely fuel efficient and my issues with the F40 were due to the fact that  I had a fiberglass tank which mucked up my carbs . I have brand new carbs now with about one hour on them. The boat will be heading down to Fort Pierce where Maverick is going to put in a new tank. I any of you Florida guys want to take a look at it there, maybe that can be arranged. I might be trading it in as I am looking at a 17 in SW Fla to avoid the the private sale hassle. This is an extremely well equipped boat. Mac, I meant to take Kens name out of the ad, you got it before I edited it. I tried to do all of this on my lunch break.

5. jlanzone

Price reduced to $17,900

6. orlgheenoer

orlgheenoer Well-Known Member

good looking boat, im sure it won't last too long.

7. jlanzone

Thank you. I hate selling boats as it always seems that no one is interested until the right person comes and buys it. The boat is heading down to Fort Pierce this week to have a new custom aluminum tank put in as the old tank was fiberglass and was showing signs of E10 issues. MBC is taking care of this for me even though the boat is out of warranty. Yamaha fixed all of the engine issues and it is running great and it has nearly three years of warranty left.

8. bbvjr

bbvjr I Love microskiff.com!

Wahoo, Is this rig still available? Ifd so call me at 8435217304. Doc

9. SaltyDawg

SaltyDawg Well-Known Member

I love this boat. I bet I have looked at this post 20 times. If it was about 6 grand less then she'd be mine ;D

10. bbvjr

bbvjr I Love microskiff.com!

Wahoo, Is your skiff still for sale? If so pleas call me at 3212254391. Thanks, Doc

11. jlanzone

I sold the boat last week. I am getting a 17HPXV rigged at Master Repair in Stuart . I guess this is no longer considered a microskiff.

12. Soggy_Dollar

Soggy_Dollar Well-Known Member

Congrats on your sale.