SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD - Gladesmen Poling Platform

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by captnron, Jul 13, 2007.

1. captnron

captnron Guest

I bought the Poling Platform from RJ that was on his Gladesmen.  I just received my noe and it's not going to work.  I contacted RJ because he had a list of people that really wanted it and I would rather give a forum members first right of refusal.  It only want the $75.00 I paid for it and $30 for the sea dek I had made to fit for a total of $105.00.  I'm located in New Port Richey.

Thanks,
    Ron

Pictures froim the original thread.
    http://www.microskiff.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1180464170

2. Bob

Bob Well-Known Member

Re: Gladesmen Poling Platform

I'll take it. PM with my phone number on the way. - Bob

3. captnron

captnron Guest

Your number #1 with first right of refusal. ;)

You have PM.

4. captnron

captnron Guest

The platform has 2 sales pending. I will repost if both decide they don't want it.

Thanks for your interest.
    Ron

5. JRH

JRH Well-Known Member

Grats on the sale, but the real captron would have just bought a new boat to fit the platform. ;D

6. captnron

captnron Guest

[smiley=1-lmao.gif] [smiley=1-lmao.gif] [smiley=1-lmao.gif]

Tried that but the boat didn't fit. :eek: :eek: Liked the boat better than the platform. Takes too long to get another boat and it's gets spensive. ::) ::) ;D ;D

Thanks for the laugh ;)

7. Lil_Tate

Lil_Tate Well-Known Member

where are pics of the new NMZ??

8. captnron

captnron Guest

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamzn your persistant.  ;D ;D ;D

Just put it on the trailer to roll it outside.  Plan is to have pinhead slime the deck while I decorate the bottom on the oyster bars sometime over the weekend.  Tom was supposed to slime the deck first but was skeeeeeeeeerd to get wet. ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D  I was hoping the mud motor would show up today. :mad:
    just finished installing the push pole clips and hanging a kicker.  Still have to adjust the trailer to fit.  

I also forgot my camera again today, it's on the other boat so I'll get pics as soon as I can.  Pugar and the gang did an outstading job. :cool:  Fit and finish from the custom shop keeps getting better.

Did you get your pole yet?  If not don't feel like the only one.  I think every one in S. FL has used my stiffy. ;D ;D ;D  Lokks like it's Central FL's turn. :)

9. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Good deal on a good platform. Should look good on the sweet boat Bob is slaving away on. Glad a fellow FS18 builder got it [smiley=1-beer.gif]

Josh