SOLD/EXPIRED (SOLD) Gheenoe Pure Classic

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by JIMMYZ750, Sep 5, 2009.

1. JIMMYZ750

JIMMYZ750 Well-Known Member

2000 Gheenoe 15'6" Classic. White inside and out with Factory Trolling Motor Mount, Poling Platform and two matching grey Folding Seats on swivels and aluminum mounting bases. Power is supplied by 1993 Mercury Short Shaft 25hp 2 stroke Tiller steer that looks and runs like new. Trolling Motor is a 40# Minn-Kota Riptide 5speed that is as new with plug to easily remove for storage. Factory electrical for trolling motor and new custom fused and switched Control Panel by rear seat for Navigation and Anchor lights new Bilge Pump and new Livewell Aireator. Hummingbird Depth and Fish Finder swivels to be seen from front or rear seats. Storage for Deep Cycle Battery and lifejackets under seats and dry storage in center console next to livewell. Three place rod holder mounted to rail and brand new Igloo Marine Cooler fits snugly next to 6 Gallon Quicksilver gas tank. Like new 2003 Continental Trailer with zero rust and guide poles and real quality submersible lights, galvanized wheels, buddy bearings, winch and wheeled jack. A beautiful Classic gheenoe with zero issues that flys and floats in inches!! Call Jimmy 407.509.9008

$2500....Go ahead ask me to seperate.....
    [smiley=bigun2.gif]

http://www.use.com/tmpviewer.pl?uid=10259&saveid=54950

2. sshawn75

sshawn75 Well-Known Member

Re: Gheenoe Pure Classic

Where was this one hiding when I bought mine from you??? Whoever gets this one will be very happy, Jimmy does great work.....Wanna trade for a nice highsider ;D ;D

3. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Jimmy goes through Gheenoes like Carter goes through liver pills.

If it comes from Jimmy, it's right. This boat looks CLEAN and is priced crazy low.

-T

4. matthew

matthew I Love microskiff.com!

id make the drive up from kendal to buy that baby for 2500 thats a nice boat and its what i been looking for . :D

5. JIMMYZ750

Just finished redoing the fuel line from front to rear.  Ran inside PVC and secured under rail out of the way.

Tank end [​IMG][/img]

Motor end[​IMG][/img]

6. Dilli1

Dilli1 I Love microskiff.com!

You have PM.

7. JIMMYZ750

[​IMG][/img]

Tom and Vicki and their three sons came to look at the Classic.  One of the boys, Miles says "My Mom wants a Golf Cart and Dad wants a boat, I hope Dad wins"

WELL TONITE THE BOYS WIN!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D.....Sold

8. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Awesome Jimmy, glad to hear it. Boat was a nice find for the guy and his kids.

-T

9. mark_gardner

mark_gardner I Love microskiff.com!

and at a really cheap price too :cool: