SOLD/EXPIRED (SOLD) Full Deck Classic with Mercury 15 HP 2S

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by JoeWelbourn, Feb 7, 2008.

1. JoeWelbourn

JoeWelbourn "The Flats Solicitor"

For Sale: Full Deck Classic with 1999 Mercury 15 HP 2 stroke and galvanized trailer

Here is a list of what will be included with the boat.  I might entertain keeping the motor if you already have a motor.  I love this Mercury 15 HP 2 stroke.

• 1996 White Classic with a full fiberglass core foamed deck and 5 hatches
    • Custom core-foamed ½ fiberglass deck (removable) with 5 Jim Black marine hatches and foam deck surface (material cost alone $800).  This deck is very strong.  I have had guys on the boat over 300 pounds.  The deck also seals the boat from water coming over the rails.  I have ran the boat in 2-3 seas (yes, I know not wise, but I want to see how well it keep the water out, worked great.)
    • Mercury 15 HP 2 stroke in great condition (approximately 70 hours)
    • 4 blade stainless steel Power-Tech prop
    • 6 gallon poly fuel tank
    • Galvanized trailer
    • LED lighted 20 gallon plumbed live well with recirculation and transom-mounted fresh water pick-up that fills the livewell under power.
    • Tom C black anodized electric jack-plate. Switch mounted in TillerPillar extension for adjusting while running ($600)
    • Birdsall black anodized trolling motor mount.  ($125)
    • Minn Kota Saltwater Ripe Tide trolling motor (transom mounted on Birdsall mount) 40lbs thrust
    • Dual bilge pumps (one auto, one manual)
    • 2 TillerPillar (3 foot length carbon fiber extensions: trolling motor and outboard: $350)
    • 1 CastingPillar (carbon fiber casting platform and hardware: $400)
    • 1 Stiffy Stakeout pole 5 foot (used for stake-out and a grabber: $75)
    • 1 Group 27 battery
    • Weatherproof deck-mount electronic switch bank for all switches (baitwell, running lights, bilge pumps: $100)
    • TinyTach tachometer for Mercury outboard
    • Running lights
    • Surface mounted rod holder in deck
    • Push-pole mounts (push pole not included)

This boat runs 22-23 MPH with 1 adult and 19-20 MPH with 2 adults.  It floats in approximately 4 inches.  I am selling this boat to make room for a new boat to use as a product demonstration boat for Carbon Marine carbon fiber skiff accessories.  I have been running this boat for about a year.  I run it from Double Branch to Weedon Island and across Tampa Bay all the time.  I can beach launch from most dirt ramps.  Several guys on this forum have fished it.  The full deck is awesome for sight-fishing. Note: TillePillars and CastingPillar not pictured.  They were added after the photos.  Call me to see the boat and test run (weekends only).  Joe Welbourn 813.928.9887 (cell)

Price with motor: $4700
    Price without the motor: $3700

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Joe

2. Garry

Garry Well-Known Member

Re: For Sale: Full Deck Classic with Mercury 15 HP

I've fished out of this thing before and it is stable as can be! I loved the openess of the boat, nothing but good things can be said about it!

3. rcmay

rcmay Well-Known Member

Well I knew it would be up for sale soon, but Im just as shocked as anyone to see Joe selling the machine he has worked so hard on! This is one badazz purpose built flats fishing machine! Ive fished it in super skinny stuff as well as running it wide open in 3 footers with 3 people on board.

Having said that.................good luck on the new boat, if it what you told me its going to be, I will be bugging you to go fishing alot!

4. JoeWelbourn

Ok. Price reduced to $4200. If you are interested give me a call and an offer. I might take it. I have a new boat coming.

Joe

5. JoeWelbourn

Ok. Price reduced to $4200. If you are interested give me a call and an offer. I might take it. I have a new boat coming.

Joe

6. thresher

thresher Well-Known Member

What a cool boat Joe. Should sell pretty quick. Just needs the right buyer to see the pics.

7. JoeWelbourn

Drop. Price reduced to $3900. New boat coming. I can't keep 3 boats.

Joe

8. Skinnyreds

Skinnyreds Well-Known Member

Careful Joe,
    It would be a shame to be banned for moving up to a Caimen!?!?!?!?!?? ;) ;D

9. JoeWelbourn

No fear, I keep a few Gheenoes in the back for safety ::) ;)

10. JoeWelbourn

SOLD 2/20/2008

Joe

11. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

Anybody we know? Hopefully someone who will fish it more than you ;D

12. tailingbone

tailingbone Well-Known Member

It's coming to Miami. I'm tired of paddling kayaks and canoes. That said my post count will probably increase now that I actually have a boat.

13. Weedy

Weedy Well-Known Member

Congrats on the new family member, just hope everyone knows it is not Joes boat at the rallys. other wise you might find the boat in the middle of some bay...... ;D

14. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army