Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FOR SALE: 2008 Release 15' Classic Skiff Boat For Sale

I have had this boat for about 10 months as my first boat and haven't been able to take it out as much as I would have liked and with some other financial obligations doesn't make sense to keep her for now. Only been used in freshwater during my time with it (wanted to get familiar with everything before taking it out in saltwater). She goes up to 29-30MPH with 2 people and our fishing gear.

• 2008 Release 15' Classic Flats Boat
• 64" beam
• Rear Poling platform with Push-pole holder on platform
• 18' Carbon/fiberglass push pole
• Side console with new switch / wires done earlier this year
• 40 HP Suzuki 4-Stroke outboard. (unknown hours) she runs great and was recently serviced (Oil changed about 10-15 engine hours ago with new spark plugs)
• Upgraded 4 blade stainless prop
• Electric trim/tilt
• Snake eye LED running lights
• Blue LED courtesy lights
• Blue LED underwater lights
• 6' power pole
• Live well (Under seat)
• On-board battery charger (plug into any outlet)
• 15 gallon built in aluminum fuel tank
• Bilge-pump
• Lowrance Elite-5 Ti GPS/Fishfinder
• Back-rest for poling platform
• Rod holders
• Anchor, basic safety equipment, lifejackets, horn, etc.
• Aluminum frame trailer, torsion axles with LED rear low profile lights
• Will come with extra set of Martyr saltwater/freshwater anode kit (Current ones are in pretty good shape still)

ASKING: $10,000 OBO

Located in South Florida (Boynton Beach)

I think I covered everything. If there is anything I am missing please let me know. If you would like any specific pictures I can provide as well. I have title in hand. Call or text Quen 954-604-9577.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the feedback guys :) I have someone who is interested we're just getting the compression tested on outboard for him and as long as everything checks out boat will be most likely be sold soon.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I am finishing up my job in Homestead and hope to stop by on my way back if still available.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Tarawa,

I currently have someone that it's pending to. He will most likely be picking it up early next week now that the compression test came back with good numbers. If anything changes I will let you know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts