SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD FS: 2000 Highsider, trailer and 15hp motor $1,200

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by TheBrazilNut, May 14, 2009.

1. TheBrazilNut

TheBrazilNut Guest

I bought this set-up a few months ago with the intent of building this up, but I have now bought a Classic and I need the room in my garage.

2000 Gheenoe Highsider/Trailer/15hp Motor

I sanded both the inside and outside of the boat. Added marine plywood decks with supports, eye bolt and PVC for the fuel line. All this needs is the inside/outside primed and painted, decks glassed and hatches installed. Rub rails and nose cap re-installed.

The trailer has been re-built. New 12" wheels/tires, lights, coupler, chains, bunks, rollers, springs, buddy bearings and two extra spare tires/wheels with mount to trailer.

Comes with:

New 3 gallon fuel tank, line and both fittings for motor
    CM TillerPiller
    40lb Riptide With Birdsall mount
    two bilge pumps, hoses etc.....
    livewell pump, hoses etc......

The motor is a 1973 Evinrude 15hp. When I bought it the guy started it up, but not knowing anything about motors I believe it needs some basic repairs. New coils and fuel pump where installed.

I will also throw in a 1977 6hp short shaft Johnson ( Just need the space) This needs new impeller and CDI unit.

Everything $1,200 I have title in hand.

I live on Merritt Island close to Cocoa Beach. My email is redfish775@aol.com and my cell # 1-321-626-8877.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TheBrazilNut

TheBrazilNut Guest

Re: FS: 2000 Highsider, trailer and 15hp motor $1,200

SOLD