SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD - For sale 2011 CG NMZ

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by jslimick89, Apr 9, 2012.

1. jslimick89

jslimick89 I Love microskiff.com!

For sale is my 2011 CG NMZ. This boat was built for me by Custom Gheenoe to my liking. Features include....

2004 Merc 9.9, Bobs jack plate, front and rear decks, front and rear hatches (front hatch is a drybox), push pole holders, 8-19 foot adjustable superstick push pole, Anchor pin with anchor lines, Strongarm products grab rail with dash board, New minn kota riptide saltwater trolling motor(december 2011), bilge pump, center box with live well, horizontal rod holders, 3 gallon gas tank, Strongarm products custom tiller extension, LED interior lights, Front and rear lights, 2011 Continental trailer,  Group 27 battery mounted under the front deck for weight distribution and a custom made poling/casting platform.

All of the electronics and upgrades were professionally installed by Custom Gheenoe including the grabbar and electrical system. The motor cranks right up first pull and has always been flushed and cleaned. Never had any issues with the boat. The are minimal small scratches and the boat is great for the flats. It will fit 2 anglers perfect and is very easy to pole and AMAZING on gas. I am selling the boat because i would like to get a larger center console flats boat. Im sure i will regret selling but I cant afford 2 boats. The boat does around 20MPH with a single person and gear. If you have any questions PM me or email me at jslim407@gmail.com My asking price is $4000 but no reasonable offer will be refused. Bossmanboats has this boat listed for 6k with no upgrades. I live in Winter Garden Fl.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Come get this fishing machine! Please dont make me put this boat on craigslist! I also have more photos I will be happy to send

2. jslimick89

Re: For sale 2011 CG NMZ

I forgot to mention the only item that is not included is the handheld GPS

3. jslimick89

Re: For sale 2011 CG NMZ

Sold