Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new in Oct 08 fighting lady yellow 15'4" NMZ Custom Gheenoe for sale. This model is designed with fishing the no motor zones with a shallow draft. Large front and rear casting decks with storage underneath. Rod tubes under the front deck and a center seat/dry storage compartment. False floor so no wet feet. This gheenoe has never been in the water. Will include a hith bed extender.
1600.00 firm

Thanks for looking, KP

·
Won "Do More With Less" Award!
1,715 Posts
Re: Custom Gheenoe for sale - Pics added

U have a PM and sent me your contact info.

Thanks.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Whitesnooky, sent you a pm.

I'm willing to trade for guns, ammo, other cool stuff + some dead presidents. Somebody make me a decent offer.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
4 Posts

Can buy @ 09 for 1600. and be first owner, I am interested but why would I pay 1500.? So if you want some cold cash maybe wo could work something out. Have several nice shotguns if your interested,thanks. What city is boat located

·
I Love microskiff.com!
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Dinner, boat is in Port St John. If you are intrested, im me what you think you would like to trade and $$ amount.
thanks, KP

·
Registered
896 Posts

Can buy @  09 for 1600. and be first owner, I am interested but why would I pay 1500.? So if you want some cold cash maybe wo could work something out. Have several nice shotguns if your interested,thanks. What city is boat located

Not to stir the pot but, this one has a false floor which is a decent upgrade @ $375 not to mention the bed extender.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts