SOLD/EXPIRED (SOLD) BRAND NEW 2011 NMZ Custom

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Bissell, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Bissell

Bissell Microskiff.com... Priceless!

Up for sale is my BRAND NEW 2011 NMZ custom, by custom gheenoe,ice blue and black, the boat has front and rear decks, center box turned 90, new bobs mini jackplate powder coated black, front drain has been pc black as well, along with the rear drain, 6.5 gal gas tank up front, ethnol resistant fuel line and prime ball, all custom chrome decals on the boat (FL numbers are the same font as gheenoe) center box has a locking latch, running lights have been installed in the bow, they just need to be wired, there is a small speaker under the nose cap that has a headphone jack to plug into an mp3 player or iphone for some tunes, 2 life jackets & a paddle, this boat has only been in the water ONE time!
    The deal closer on this boat is deffinatly its fully composite transom! no wood!

NOTE: the "gheenoe" plate on the transome has been removed from the boat

the trailer is in good shape, it does need a new jack, the one on it swing up and down, but doesn not crank up and down, has new fenders, lights work fine, hubs are sound, it may need a little TLC but it doesn just fine the way it is

The motor is a 2004 15 hp merc, runs great and looks great, had brand new bushing in the tiller arm, has a brand new powdercoated strong arm tiller, all black, WITHOUT shut off switch, i planned on adding it myself, motor has custom chrome decals to match the boat, the font is factory mercury font, motor comes with a spare lower unit

here is the build thread: http://www.microskiff.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1285103222

i will have new pictures up in the next few days, im selling the boat because im moving to kennesaw GA and im trying to buy a new car/truck, this boat is a "crank & go" rig, but is still a blank canvas, this boat floats in nothing and moves good with the 15 hp

im asking $4000 OBO
    $2500 hull & trailer
    $1500 on the motor
    & yes, expect tears when you come to pic it up, this boat is my baby, but im only putting things on pause for now
    NO LOW BALL OFFERS i know what i have in this rig and i know what its worth, everything on the hull is new
    im am the only owner so far and the title is clean

i would be intrested in trades such as a car or truck
    no crap! something in good shape please

pm me with any questions

CS :'(

2. Bissell

Re: BRAND NEW 2011 NMZ Custom

Contact info: 321-543-4045 call or text Justin with offers
    boat is located in titusville

3. Bissell

I have my eye on a car, so im open for offers

4. Bissell

The gheenoe plate on the transom will be stqying with the boat, and im now asking $3700 OBO

5. Bissell

Sold

6. joshuabward

joshuabward I want to go FAST!!!

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

7. Bissell

your tellin me
    ill post a picture of the car i end up buying just for fun