SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD - Beavertail B2

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by skiffangler, Jun 1, 2010.

1. skiffangler

skiffangler Well-Known Member

This is a 2006 Beavertail b2 skiff with a 2006 50hp Evinrude Etec and a blue rock aluminum trailer. Some features and options include: push pole, powerpole with remotes, hydraulic jack plate with blinker slyer control, edson power wheel, lenco trim tabs, live well with raw water and recirculating pumps, sea dek non skid, push pole caddy, new steering helm and cable, Garmin gps with xm capabilities and sonar hook up, water pressure gauge, removable seats, new stainless steel prop with aluminum spare, All safety gear and required coastguard equipment, minn kota trolling motor with quick release mount and onboard charger, and custom canvas cover. Recently had new hubs, bunks, trailer guide poles, and winch put on trailer. Also all the pumps have been recently replaced. Engine runs perfect and also has extended warranty. Everything is in top working order and the boat is turnkey ready. Boat has been regularly maintained and waxed regularly. All original paperwork and service records in hand. Fish all day on a few gallons of gas! This has been my favorite flats boat I have owned but I am selling to move up to a center console.
    Asking 17900 obo.

Call or Email for additional information or questions.

954-629-9637
    Skiffangler@aol.com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. skiffangler

skiffangler Well-Known Member

Re: Beavertail B2

Reduced 17,500 obo

3. skiffangler