Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Located in Saint Petersburg Florida I have a 2016 shadowcast 16 also comes with a 2020 20hp tohatsu brand new less then 5 hours has a tiny tach/hour meter installed. Comes with a 2016 continental aluminum torsion axle trailer.. Trailers basically new bearing all inspected and new seals installed. The boats hull is in fantastic shape. Only one small paint chip. Has a minn kota trolling motor on the front. Fully wired with plug. Boats has nav lights, bilge pump,Poling platform, grab bar, helix 5 fish finder customs cushions rear and center box. Center box is dry storage. Under gunnel rod storage. Top speed is 27mph single person and gear. Draft about 3-4 inches. Boats ready to fish and trailer wherever you need. Clean title and registration. SOLD [email protected] 2073299087

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What speeds are you seeing on the boat with the 20? Trolling motor removable?
For the 1 minute I ran at full speed got 27mph at 5890 rpm Motors still in the break in period since it’s only got 5 hours so you can’t do many full speed runs yet till fully broken in. Trolling motor can be taken off but isn’t on a quick connect. Has a trolling motor plug, not hard wired in.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry for delay in pics it’s been non stop raining here, if anyone wants more pictures or a video text me at 207329nine087

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Boat also has custom cushions one on rear and one for center box. Both removable. Fully wired navigation lights fish finder and Bilge pump.

·
Registered
13 Posts
So just my lack of knowledge, I've never seen a boat hull with a hole in the back near the transom like that in the first picture. is that normal? wouldn't the inside of the hull just fill with water?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So just my lack of knowledge, I've never seen a boat hull with a hole in the back near the transom like that in the first picture. is that normal? wouldn't the inside of the hull just fill with water?
Not sure what you mean by hole , if you mean the deck opening where the motors clamped and the fuel line runs? Countless boats have open bilge areas so not sure I’m understanding the question

·
Registered
13 Posts
Not sure what you mean by hole , if you mean the deck opening where the motors clamped and the fuel line runs? Countless boats have open bilge areas so not sure I’m understanding the question
I've owned 3 and haven't had any with that and never noticed any on the other boats I've been on. But like I said, I was positive it was my lack of knowledge. let me talk to the bank and look into a loan. I just put my extra money in the stock market.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
I've owned 3 and haven't had any with that and never noticed any on the other boats I've been on. But like I said, I was positive it was my lack of knowledge. let me talk to the bank and look into a loan. I just put my extra money in the stock market.
Most ankonas are that way if waters coming over the back your motors to big or your in too nasty a water.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts