Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Ankona/Saltmarsh Heron 16 w/ 60hp Evinrude ETEC
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Any chance you have the total width of the trailer at its widest?
I’m currently not home but as soon as I get there I will get you the widest point of the trailer and the widest point of the boat.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I’m currently not home but as soon as I get there I will get you the widest point of the trailer and the widest point of the boat.
The widest point of the trailer is 80 inches (tire fender to tire fender) and the widest point of the boat is 74 inches.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

Adding some pictures based on some requests (top to bottom):
Livewell
Front Hatch
Life vests, extinguisher, rope and horn included
Center console access hatch and battery #1
Back Hatch
Bilge Access
Boat as it sits in my garage
Outboard distance to wall while in garage
Front of boat/trailer as it sits in garage.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Did the spare tire mount come on the trailer from Ankona? Is the brand identified? Float On or some other?
I requested the spare tire to be installed with Ankona. The trailer is float on.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Hey just updating everyone that I'm starting my drive to Utah on the 23rd of January. The boat is still available and I'm open to negotiate so send me a message or give me a call so we can discuss. After I'm gone, it'll be a bit harder to go through the whole process.

Also, I'm dropping the price from 29,500 to 28,000 to give people some extra motivation.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey just updating everyone that I'm starting my drive to Utah on the 23rd of January. The boat is still available and I'm open to negotiate so send me a message or give me a call so we can discuss. After I'm gone, it'll be a bit harder to go through the whole process.

Also, I'm dropping the price from 29,500 to 28,000 to give people some extra motivation.
Rmltorre -- Your boat looks great! looks to be fair as well imo.
A few questions I have sir, did you fish this boat shallow as it's built for? assuming yes - how deep does it need for hole shot? to jump up on plane with 2 or 3 guys on board.
How shallow will it run (I didn't think it has a tunnel right), and poling or drifting around what's an honest shallow depth it can accommodate?
Thank you

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Rmltorre -- Your boat looks great! looks to be fair as well imo.
A few questions I have sir, did you fish this boat shallow as it's built for? assuming yes - how deep does it need for hole shot? to jump up on plane with 2 or 3 guys on board.
How shallow will it run (I didn't think it has a tunnel right), and poling or drifting around what's an honest shallow depth it can accommodate?
Thank you
Thank you!

I did fish shallow water often. With 2-3 guys on board, you would need about 2 feet of depth for a hole shot - it helps if someone sits up front. As far as how shallow you can go with it, I was able to run in about 6-7 inches of water by polling/trolling with 2 people on board.

I did sell the boat yesterday so I will be marking this post as sold.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts