Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Ankona/Saltmarsh Heron 16 w/ 60hp Evinrude ETEC
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’m putting my 2019 Heron 16 Tournament Edition for sale. I will be moving out of state and unfortunately cannot take this beauty with me. I purchased this boat in August 2019 after patiently waiting for it. If you’re on the market for an Ankona Skiff, feel free to send me an message.

Here are the specs:
60hp Evinrude ETEC with under 100 hours operation
Humminbird Helix 9 GPS/range finder
Minnkota Terrova trolling motor with quick release bracket
Micro power pole
Lemco trim tabs
Upgraded 4-Blade Rebel Stainless Steel Prop
Poling platform with 4 rod holders
Marine Audio speakers and sound system
15 gal fuel tank with 13.5 gal usable
27 gal live well
Center console with switches for bait pump, bilge pump, and nav lights.
Under gunnel rod holders (8)
Cooler grab bar and Magellan cooler with cushion
Batteries (2)
2019 Float on trailer with swing tongue and spare tire and hub
Other miscellaneous boating things

I’m listing the boat at $28,000. The boat is located in the Melbourne/Palm Bay FL area and you can reach me at (321) 586-7055 or [email protected]

The boat has been garage kept the whole time and flushed and washed after hitting the water every time as well. If you have any questions or would like more pictures, please let me know.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Me too! This is a fine skiff and these rarely come up for sale. GLWS
Thank you! I’m hoping I can find someone that will love this skiff as well! I’m very sad that I’m listing it because I absolutely love it!

·
Registered
250 Posts
You should add location and contact info to the ad before the admins get ya. Great looking boat, GLWS!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You should add location and contact info to the ad before the admins get ya. Great looking boat, GLWS!
Thank you! Totally forgot about that!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Coming back from the dead in Utah...

I know OP personally, his maintenance and care habits are on an OCD level. Someone is going to get a damn near new condition skiff at a great price.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’m putting my 2019 Heron 16 Tournament Edition for sale. I will be moving out of state and unfortunately cannot take this beauty with me. I purchased this boat in August 2019 after patiently waiting for it. If you’re on the market for an Ankona Skiff, feel free to send me an message.

Here are the specs:
60hp Evinrude ETEC with under 100 hours operation
Humminbird Helix 9 GPS/range finder
Minnkota Terrova trolling motor with quick release bracket
Micro power pole
Lemco trim tabs
Upgraded 4-Blade Rebel Stainless Steel Prop
Poling platform with 4 rod holders
Marine Audio speakers and sound system
15 gal fuel tank with 13.5 gal usable
27 gal live well
Center console with switches for bait pump, bilge pump, and nav lights.
Under gunnel rod holders (8)
Cooler grab bar and Magellan cooler with cushion
Batteries (2)
2019 Float on trailer with swing tongue and spare tire and hub
Other miscellaneous boating things

I’m listing the boat at $33,000. The boat is located in the Melbourne/Palm Bay FL area and you can reach me at (321) 586-7055 or [email protected]

The boat has been garage kept the whole time and flushed and washed after hitting the water every time as well. If you have any questions or would like more pictures, please let me know. View attachment 161610 View attachment 161611 View attachment 161612 View attachment 161613 View attachment 161614
Is this boat still available?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Can you tell me the total length as it sits on the trailer, want to see if I can fit it in the garage straight. No room to angle it in wife’s car in the way..
Just about 19 feet to the swing tongue joint. I’ll post a picture today. It should fit in most normal sized garages as mine isn’t extended or anything.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice boat, how does it handle choppy water? - I know that's not what it's built for, but it happens.
It’s pretty good as long as the chop is under 2 foot. You def have to slow down a bit but you’ll still be riding thru that chop at about 28mph. I’ve been in 2 foot chop with two other guys and we were riding about 23mph weaving through it as we went.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just about 19 feet to the swing tongue joint. I’ll post a picture today. It should fit in most normal sized garages as mine isn’t extended or anything.
Sorry last question that 19’ includes the motor? Most my boats have been docked so I did not deal with the trailer much.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry last question that 19’ includes the motor? Most my boats have been docked so I did not deal with the trailer much.
Yes. It’s to the furthest back point of the outboard tilted all the way down and further most point of the trailer.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts