Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2020 Nano 13’

You would be hard-pressed to argue that this is the Ultimate micro “Micro Skiff”!!! Simplicity, elegant, highest-level of fiberglass/fabrication craftsmanship, it can get to super skinny water that very few motorized Skiffs can get to do it in this degree of style, comfort, and stability.

Top Speed is 29mph!!!

Nano 13’ Skiff Kiwi Squeeze Green

• Blue Point custom 7 gal fuel tank fully epoxied
  • Custom Aluminum MagicTilt Nano Trailer
  • Removable Aluminum Cooler Basket w/ Grab Bar rod holders:
  • Micro Anchor PowerPole
  • Battery Kit
  • Micro Spike
  • MHX Carbon Fiber 16’ Push Pole
  • Yeti 35 Cooler w/ Sea Dek
  • Dri-Dek in Hatches
  • Carbon Marine Tiller Extension
  • Yamaha 15HP 2-stroke
  • NAVISAFE Magnetic LED Lights & Mounts
  • Stainless Steel Gas & Vent Caps
  • Shaw Wing Cavitation Plate
  • Fuel Line
  • V Marine Push Pole Holders
  • Tibor Pole Caddy
  • Stainless Steel Prop
Better than new with less than 10 hours on Skiff stored indoors a display fixture in a tackle shop.

Located in Houston, TX

Price $14,999 FIRM.

If interested text Jim @ 281-221-66four6

Attachments

·
I Love microskiff.com!
43 Posts
Any video of anyone poling this skiff? Looks amazing and I know people pole gheenoes but curious what poling it would be like, anyone been on one?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Surfboards do not have side nor run as dry as this skiff. Also, the stability is amazing for such a micro skiff!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Gorgeous boat, and obviously well made. Going to be a narrow market @$15k for a 13'. GLWS
After you add all the extras aluminum trailer, outboard, micro anchor, yeti, tiller extension, cavitation plate, grab bar, etc., etc., etc things add up very quickly. Any kayaker or Gheenoe owner would tell you the EXTRAS add up quickly!!!! Thanks for your comments.

·
Registered
12 Posts
After you add all the extras aluminum trailer, outboard, micro anchor, yeti, tiller extension, cavitation plate, grab bar, etc., etc., etc things add up very quickly. Any kayaker or Gheenoe owner would tell you the EXTRAS add up quickly!!!! Thanks for your comments.
If someone spends $15k on a Kayak... They need help lol

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If someone spends $15k on a Kayak... They need help lol
I was drawing an analogy of the proportional cost of the initial barebones kayak purchase price, compared to all the total accessory costs often doubles the money spent. That assumes we are honest with ourselves on how much "extra" is spent after the initial base boat price. Sssshhhhhhh.... don't tell our wives!!!!!! :). Never suggested that a kayak would be $16K unless you look at some of the carbon fiber sea kayaks and racing kayaks!!!!

·
Zephyr Cove is on FIRE!
9,072 Posts
why are you guys making comments about his pricing in his for sale ad? there is a rule against this on this forum. he can ask what he wants. how would you like it if someone jumped in your for sale thread like this?
If this was my ad I would tell you all to cut the shit. This man can ask what he wants and if you don’t have cash move along and shitpost in the Chittum thread.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts