Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Update 11/17/20: Yes, the boat is still available. Engine hours are low, less than 30 for sure. Of course its been in saltwater. Please don't reach out if your aren't serious. Only issue its has right now, is the outboard cowling latch is jammed up. Went into the shop today to be fixed. Will update when its fixed. Again, no tire kickers please, and no trades. Thank you!

Unfortunately, with work I wont get much use of it anymore. Its basically a brand new Salt Marsh 1656.
  • 2019 60hp envinrude
  • 2019 Continental trailer - swing tongue & spare tire
  • Side console
  • Desert Sand deck
  • Olive hull
  • Front hatch
  • 20 gallon live well
  • Rear cushion seats
  • 12 gallon aluminum gas tank
  • Poling platform with stakeout and 1 rod holder
  • V marine push pole holders
  • Electrical package
  • Nav lights
  • Bilge pump
  • Garmin GPS & transducer
  • Stereo
  • Power pole micro anchor
  • Black powder coat package
  • Boat cover
  • No longer have push pole
Also, have custom beaver tail duck blind to go with it. Its removable.

Located in Dallas, TX will sell for $16,500 cash. Title for boat and trailer in hand.

02D7D319-EC69-4565-B605-DAC0025506FE.JPG

·
Registered
54 Posts
I am in Austin Texas.I just sold my boat.They said they were 1 year out on a Saltmarsh Build.If you are heading west I will meet you on your way and buy the boat if that works for you.I have no problem with the price.
Doc

·
Registered
54 Posts
Stephen did email me and said he would call when he moved here within 200 miles of my home.I am not sure exactly what this meant.I have not heard from him since the email.The reason he is not responding may be he is in the process of moving or figures that the boat is sold to me.
Stephen please call one of us and let us know what your intentions are and or if the boat is still for sale.
Doc 512-461-2209
If it is closer for Stephen to buy the boat please let me know and I will start looking again.We are all gentlemen here on this site.We all want what is best for everyone.This is not Craigslist.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry, I've been busy with moving. Boat is still available, but I'm in Dallas TX now. I'll be checking my email frequently now.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts