Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD please delete
2018 Skimmer 16
2018 Continental Aluminum Torsion Axle Trailer w/ LED's, fold away tongue, mag wheels and matching spare set up to dry launch
2018 Tohatsu 50HP Four Stroke
-98 Hrs
-No Feedback Steering
-NEMA 2K Network displays MPG, GPH, RPM, Oil Temp, Water Temp, Hrs, and I'm sure other stuff on Simrad unit
-Atlas Micro Jacker jack plate with turn signal style controller
-2 Batteries (one in console, one in bow storage hatch)
-Battery switch/selector panel mounted to console to allow you to select which battery you want the motor to charge or which one you want to run radio/electronics off of on the fly.
-Pro Sport 2 bank on board smart charger
-6' Power Pole Pro 2 Installed in January of 2020
-55LB Thrust Co Pilot Installed June of 2019 along with a quick disconnect Puck (had manual TM prior to that)
-Simrad GO7 XSE
-FMT chips for entire state of Florida
-Sonichub 2 bluetooth and FM radio connected to N2K network, controlled by the Simrad
-Has backlit fuel gauge and trim/tilt gauge
-Nav lights, bilge w/ switch and automatic float all in working order.
-Comes with tan Yeti 35 w/ Yeti tie down kit included
- 21' MHX carbon fiber push pole included
-Live well has drain installed but will need a pump if you intend to fish with any live bait.

The Ugly:
Two 1/4'' holes on deck near bow from where the old trolling motor sat.
One 1/4'' hole on deck near starboard stern from relocating a push pole holder (originally had too much tension)
The holes are neatly filled with 4200 and not noticeable, had intentions of bringing the boat by skimmer to have them professionally filled and non skid gel coat matched but never made time to do so as I always forgot about them. (last 2 pictures)

I'm sure I'm missing something. This is the boat all of my friends hated fishing on because I was constantly behind them with a towel wiping everything down. Boat is very well cared for cosmetically and maintenance wise. Engine was properly broken in per Tohatsu's recommendations. Boat ramp at the end of my street, come on by and let's take it for a spin.
SOLD SOLD SOLD

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice looking rig, how long does that TM go with only one battery?
Thank you Loogie, if I'm on the trolling motor I usually fish 6-8hrs and haven't ever seen it dip below12V. I've also camped and used it for 2 days straight just using the big motor to charge the battery while running from spot to spot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts