Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

Selling my 2018 Sabine Skiff - Versatile, 17'-6", aluminum hull, with Thoatsu 50-hp. I had the boat made by Sabine and took delivery in March 2018. Custom old school paint pattern which is a work of art. Sabine is no longer paining the old school camo now they are all wraps. The boat is in perfect condition, always garage kept, and less than 100 hours (probably less than 50). It is the non-tunnel hull model which allows for more draft. It has a atlas micro jackplate and custom Baumann stainless prop which has been a great setup to get in and out of the shallow spots.
Selling for $38,000. Located in Houston, TX. Below are specs and pictures.

- 17'-6" Versatile aluminum hull, rear dry hatch
- Tohatsu 50hp 4-stroke, 15" shaft length
- Custom "old school" camo
- custom side console, stainless steering wheel with Tohatsu controls (dual trim and jack)
- built-in 15 gallon tank, under gunnel rod holders
- fixed front poling platform wired with LED spotlight
- Atlas micro hydraulic jackplate
- Loaded with seadeck on floor, both platforms, and side gunnels to protect rods and reels
- Lenco trim tabs
- 12V and USB power plug
- Stiffy 22' Guide Series pushpole
- Tibor pushpole holders
- Lowrance Elite GPS with satellite image overlay (Texas Coast)
- McClain Aluminum trailer with break-a-way tongue option

Skiff1.jpg
Skiff2.jpg
Skiff3.jpg
Skiff4.jpg
Skiff5.jpg

·
Registered
11 Posts
I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO WATCH THIS FINE SKIFF BE BUILT IN LA PORPT, TEXAS, BY BRIAN LITTLE.... THE FINEST MATERIALS AND CRAFTSMANSHIP WENT INTO THIS RIG. IT IS DEFINITELY THE CATS MEOW... IF I WAS IN A LITTLE BIT BETTER POSITION, I WOULD TAKE IT OFF YOUR HANDS...
CAPT J.
GLWS AND TIGHT LINES

·
Registered
5 Posts
sorry to ask you to break out the tape measure again but.. what is the total height as it sits on the trailer? IE from the top of the poling platform to the bottom of the tires? Thanks again & glws

·
I Love microskiff.com!
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sorry to ask you to break out the tape measure again but.. what is the total height as it sits on the trailer? IE from the top of the poling platform to the bottom of the tires? Thanks again & glws
67 inches from floor to top of poling platform, 74 inches to the top of the push pole holder which is mounted to the platform.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Base pricing is listed on the website: sabineskiffs.com

This boat does have a number of upgrades and considering the low hours, the wait time for a new boat, and what this one would cost spec'd out brand new, I'd say this is a damn good deal.

I'm the second owner of mine and when I bought it Brian was kind enough to meet up with the original owner and myself to do a review and make sure everything was how it should be - also he was honest and informative on the wait time/cost to build one similar to what I was looking at. Looking back, I would make the same deal I made on mine 100 times out of 100, never a second thought.

The jackplate/trim on the throttle is a great addition. When I add my jackplate I plan to do the same.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts