Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am helping my friend sell their 2018 Beavertail Air. This boat has everything including full factory warranties on hull and motor. That means the new owner will be registered as original purchaser on warranties! Boat is sold as used/demo, so you get a great price as well. The price is $39,999.00

2018 115 Suzuki 4-Stroke around 30hrs(I can get exact if you want) in white w/digital gauge & stainless prop, U-flex hydraulic steering, Atlas Jackplate, Humminbird Helix 10 Gen2 with Mega Imaging, Minn Kota 8ft Talon, Minn Kota 24v Riptide trolling motor on removable mount, Minn Kota 3 bank battery charger, 3 Intimidator AGM batteries, Lenco trim tabs with auto retract and LED indicator, separate livewell recirculating pump option, under gunnel LED lighting, platform mounted LED flood light, Ram-Lin custom aluminum trailer with premium aluminum rims and matching trailer mounted spare.

Add all of that to what Beavertail builds in every one of their skiffs like gasketed dry storage with drains, under gunnel rod storage and 10ft fly rod tubes, sea deck poling platform top, sea deck padding under gunnels to protect your reels, deck mounted pushpole holders, massive 30 gallon insulated livewell, large insulated cooler seat in front of console with seat and back padding, platform mounted padded back rest for driver/passenger comfort, console mounted rod holders and dual cup holders, extra rod holder welded to platform, dedicated anchor locker, cavernous storage under front deck, 2 spacious aft deck dry storage compartments, bilge access hatch with enough room to service systems and much more.

If you're interested contact me at [email protected] . Boat is located in St. Petersburg. Lots of pictures if you want to see anything directly. The owner has a Vengeance on the way so this one has to go.

Attachments

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,084 Posts
Somebody is going to get a REALLY great deal here !! If I wasn't so in love with my Mosquito, this would be mine !!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tell me about it. If I did not already have 2 boats, this one would be at my house right now. I like the Mosquito as well, had one to use in the Bahamas last year. Perfect skiff for over there. Poles great!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Boat has been sold! Thanks to everyone who contacted me about our Beavertail Air. She is headed to her new home fishing Biscayne Bay, Keys and Everglades. Good luck to the new owner.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts