Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my 2017 Gheenoe NMZ. It's a super fun skinny water fishing rig, but I've purchased another boat and need to free up some space.

Details:
2017 15'4" Custom Gheenoe NMZ
2006 9.9 Mercury 4 stroke on Bob's Machine jackplate
Trailer w/ brand new wheels, tires, hubs and bunk carpet
Fully rewired a year ago with new switch panel for manual/auto bilge pump, sharkeye nav lights, and red LED strips under the decks - Battery in the bow for a little extra weight when running solo
Raised front and rear decks - rod holders/tubes hold 9ft fly rods
Custom removable "false floor" to create flat floor for ease of movement - previous owner created this with marine plywood/carpet supported by rubber discs underneath - really nice feature if you don't have a true false floor - just lift out to remove.
Cooler tie downs for Yeti 35 (cooler not included)
Carbon push pole
3 gallon gas tank
10lb mushroom anchor
Two life jackets
Plastic tiller extension

Boat is in solid shape and the motor starts on first pull. Have self performed all maintenance which is simple on these small motors. Hull has typical oyster rash from skinny water redfishing in Charleston.

$3,800 - SOLD
Located in Charleston, SC

IMG_7844.jpg IMG_7696.jpg IMG_7691.jpg IMG_7692.jpg
IMG_7701.jpg IMG_7702.jpg IMG_7849.jpg IMG_7848.jpg IMG_6984.jpg

·
Registered
167 Posts
Custom removable "false floor" to create flat floor for ease of movement - previous owner created this with marine plywood/carpet supported by rubber discs underneath - really nice feature if you don't have a true false floor - just lift out to remove.

Thats me....i thought it was a good idea too... ha...rubber stoppers from Ace hardware... seal wood thoroughly... Screws from top to bottom.. thread the rubber stoppers on. Spray adhesive the carpet and staple underside. Does a lot for saving face on the deck.

what'd you get?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Thats me....i thought it was a good idea too... ha...rubber stoppers from Ace hardware... seal wood thoroughly... Screws from top to bottom.. thread the rubber stoppers on. Spray adhesive the carpet and staple underside. Does a lot for saving face on the deck.

what'd you get?
Ha. That was you...and it was a good idea!

Picked up an East Cape Glide from a guy on here. Had a lots of fun in the Gheenoe in the meantime though!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts