Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2017 Beavertail Mosquito with approximately. 315 Hrs. Garage Kept in Georgia. Fresh water flushed after every trip in salt water. I have only use non-ethanal Fuel. 300 hours service has been done including Fuel Filter and impeller. Boat is Ice blue with black power-coat. The boat is on a Petterson Trailer set up to dry launch and load. Hubs on the trailer have been serviced in May of this year.

Options include:

60 hp Suzuki with 3 years of warranty left
Rope wrapped steering wheel
21 Ft Moonlighter push pole
recessed push pole holders for the bow and mid ship
Both House and Trolling Motor Batteries are AMG Deka Intimidators
Simrad 7" NSS Evo 3 with Total Scan Transducer
Atlas Jack plate
Jack Foreman 15 pitch prop with cupping. Also comes with spare power tech prop
Removable Minn Kota Terrova Riptide 12v 55 lbs Trust Trolling Motor
Insulated Live Well in Jump Seat
Under gunnel blue lights
Tibor push pole caddy
White light on poling platform
Under gunnel sea deck
removable casting platform on bow
Sea deck on casting platform and poling platform
2 On-board chargers for house and trolling motor batteries
Spare Tire and hub for trailer

Boat is Located in Dawsonville Georgia aprox. 1 hour north of Atlanta. But I am in Southwest Florida (Port Charlotte area) Often
Asking $32,500

Contact email: [email protected]
Contact # 770-354-4114

Attachments

·
Towee Calusa
302 Posts
Very nice! I'm not immediately into the market at this time, but have looked at this model. I was going to schedule a trip sometime if the future down to Beavertail to check it out. I'm nearby in Roswell - would like to drive up to have a quick eyeball if you wouldn't mind?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Beautiful Mosquito! Best of luck with the sale.
Thank you. I love this boat. I'm convinced that this is one of the best boats for the Everglades. The only reason I am selling is to build one more suited to my needs as I only fly fish and want to take the minimalist approach. Don't want the rod holders(on the platform), live well, ext.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Thank you. I love this boat. I'm convinced that this is one of the best boats for the Everglades. The only reason I am selling is to build one more suited to my needs as I only fly fish and want to take the minimalist approach. Don't want the rod holders(on the platform), live well, ext.
Im with you on that. I did the same thing on my Mosquito....no rod holders except for under the gunnels. I mostly fly fish as well, and I really like the clean look without the rod holders everywhere.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will have the boat in Punta Gorda on the 14th-18th if there is anyone out there in Florida that would like to see the boat. Also I'm a Georgia Resident so I think you Florida buyers might not have to pay sales tax on an out of state purchase. Not sure on that as I'm not familiar with Florida tax law.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I will have the boat in Punta Gorda on the 14th-18th if there is anyone out there in Florida that would like to see the boat. Also I'm a Georgia Resident so I think you Florida buyers might not have to pay sales tax on an out of state purchase. Not sure on that as I'm not familiar with Florida tax law.
Yeah you have to pay when you go to register it so I am going to need you to write up a sales receipt saying I paid $2K for it. And I'm going to need you to come in on Saturday...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Update: I am having Beavertail put on a new step up backrest ($750.00) on the boat in December as the current one is just a back rest and is not load baring. This boat is super clean and will be detailed while at the factory. There is no Oyster rash on the hull. I will have photos soon. Live well has never been used except for a cooler but I do on occasion run fresh water through the live-well pump. If push pole, trolling motor, and/or casting platform is not needed, I can discount the asking price accordingly. I will also include at no cost a Navionics Platinum+ chip that covers Tampa to Myrtle Beach ($399.99). for anyone interested.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My skiff will be at the Beavertail shop in Bradenton Fl. starting next week and will stay there till she sells. You can still contact me if you have any questions about the skiff, but you will need to Contact Liz Leslie at Beavertail Skiffs to see the skiff in person. If there is anyone in the Tampa to Charlotte Harbor area that wants to see the boat this weekend before i drop her off please email ([email protected]) or call me (770-354-4114). I apologize if there are not enough pictures but I would be glad to send some of anything specific per request.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,216 Posts
So
Do Fla guys have to pay sales tax on used boats???
That’s messed up!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts