Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Excellent condition 2017 14’6 Skimmer Skiff with 30hp Tohatsu for sale. I bought the boat this summer and have only had a chance to use it a handful of times, but this thing is a skinny water fishing machine! Garage kept, meticulously maintained, low hours, still under warranty! Unfortunately, I won’t be able to use this beauty due to relocation. Asking $12,750. I am kind of firm here BUT if you want to make this quick and easy I'm open to offers. Boat is located in Palm City, FL and I would possibly be willing to deliver within a reasonable distance.

For a walkthrough video head here:

For more information, contact Jason at 561.306.6890 or [email protected]

-2017 14’6 Skimmer Skiff hull in really good condition. Very few scuffs, but there is normal usage on the bottom due to loading and unloading. There also was a keel guard on the bottom at one point prior to my ownership that has mostly come off. This is purely cosmetic and can be removed, but the remnants are still there. The deck is practically mint.

-2017 30hp Tohatsu four-stroke outboard with custom tiller extension and automated trim. Still under warranty until 04/19/2022. This is transferable to your name. Flushed properly after every use.

-Jack Plate

-Continental Aluminum Trailer

-2 Brand New Batteries with NOCO Genius 2-Bank 20 Amp On-Board Battery Charger - I’ve had the boat in the water once since they were replaced.

-Brand New Power-Pole Micro Anchor - The older unit had an issue, so I sent it in and they sent me a brand new unit. Installed and working, but this hasn’t even been used in the water yet. However, the remote control needs to be synced with the unit still.

-Minkota Riptide w/ co pilot. This also has adaptors to install iPilot if you wish to upgrade the unit.

-4 stainless steel rod holders, can be loosened and moved around the boat to your desired location.

-T-Bag storage under the casting platform. This holds 2 life vests and a throwable that are included with the sale. Also has pockets in the back for small tools. I keep the engine flush adapter here.

-Under gunnel, through-hull rod storage for 4 rods/reels

-Cockpit grab bar with switch box and cooler spot

-Garmin SV Fish Finder and GPS

-10 gallon plumbed live well

-500 gph bilge pump

-V-Marine push pole clips

-Super Stick Push Pole

-Shark Eye LED nav lights

-Flip-up pole anchor light

-6.6 Gallon removable gas tank with 3-gallon extra tank included

-Marine Sport SE Sport 300 Hydrofoil Whale Tale

-Brand New never used Trailerite Flats Boat Cover

- 4 dock lines

- Anchor and Anchor Chord

-Extra prop included

Asking $12,750. Make me an offer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump for price change. $11995 OBO. Make me an offer, I am ready to move the boat. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts