Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2013 Inshore Power Boat 14 with a 15hp Yamaha tiller motor. Boat length is actually 14.5 feet. Comes with a aluminum continental trailer, casting platform, poling platform, one piece stiffy push pole, and all the other boat accessories I have. There is no issues with the boat/motor/trailer and all three are in excellent shape. Reason for selling is that I am just not getting the use out of it as I thought. Excellent fishing boat! I am in no rush to sell and am not looking to separate boat/motor/trailer. $5300, message me emails or numbers and I will be glad to send photos. Located in Central Florida. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am selling my 2013 Inshore Power Boat 14 with a 15hp Yamaha tiller motor. Boat length is actually 14.5 feet. Comes with a aluminum continental trailer, casting platform, poling platform, one piece stiffy push pole, and all the other boat accessories I have. There is no issues with the boat/motor/trailer and all three are in excellent shape. Reason for selling is that I am just not getting the use out of it as I thought. Excellent fishing boat! I am in no rush to sell and am not looking to separate boat/motor/trailer. $5300, message me emails or numbers and I will be glad to send photos. Located in Central Florida. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions!
how many hours on engine? can you email me pics?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Please send pics and info to 941-286-4247

1 - 9 of 9 Posts