Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently purchased a new boat and am putting my 2013 Gladesmen up for sale. I purchased this boat in 2014 from its original owner, who kept the boat in great shape. The previous owner had two boats at the time and put very few hours on the Gladesmen so was in like new condition when purchased. I have always stored this boat indoors and the motor has been flushed with every use. The boat is 18’ long and incredibly light with speeds around the low 20’s fully loaded with two people. With its length, the boat can get you across Texas bays on all but the worst days, but is designed for and really shines on the flats. The draft on this boat is unbelievably shallow, and it tracks very well on the pole given its weight. Boat is in excellent condition and is probably one of the youngest Gladesmen out there - I don't think East Cape has built many of these since. Will be a great boat for someone serious about stalking redfish or looking for a duck setup on the Texas coast.

Located in Houston, Texas.

Selling for $10,000 – email [email protected] if interested.

Details below:
  • 2013 15 HP Mercury 4-Stroke outboard
    • Short shaft tiller with manual trim and tilt
    • Carbon Marine tiller extension with kill switch
    • Motor has an electric starter and pull-starter
  • 2013 Galvanized Ramlin Trailer with LED lights (boat has always been dry-launched, so trailer is in great condition)
  • Aluminum poling platform (powder coated black) with Stiffy push pole holder
  • Aluminum grab rail (powder coated black) – not currently mounted but will go with the boat
  • 20 ft. Stiffy Hybrid push pole
  • 6 gallon removable fuel tank (sounds small, but is more than plenty for 2 days without refueling)
  • V-Marine polished aluminum push pole holders (removable)
  • 45 qt. tan Yeti cooler with matching tan seat cushion
  • Livorsi LED navigation lights
Seem to be quite a few pictures of the boat floating around online - below are links to the original build pictures and video of the boat:

https://www.eastcapeskiffs.com/tan-glademen-with-camo-wrap-and-15-hp-mercury/

All except the green hull: https://www.eastcapeskiffs.com/gladesmen-gallery/

The camo wrap, trolling motor and grab rail have since been removed. Below is a recent picture of the boat with the current setup. I will follow up with more detailed pictures of the boat.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts