I have a Hell's Bay Waterman for sale that is in excellent condition. Always garage stored and washed and flushed after every use. Some of the details are as follows:
1. Light blue in color.
2. Break over tongue so it will fit in a regular garage.
3. Spare tire (never used)
4. 55 thrust minn kota trolling motor with removable plate.
5. 2 batteries - one starting and one for trolling motor.
6. 2 bank onboard battery charger.
7. Custom made removable front casting seat
8. NMEA hook up for engine readings, fuel use, etc.
9. Garmin GPSMAP 740 (small black spot on screen).
10. Custom made removable seating (see photos)
11. 70 HP Yamaha 4 stroke with 1050 hours. Serviced every 100 hours. No breakdowns to date.
12. Bubbler and forced water system in live well.
14. Hydraulic jack plate.
15. Trim Tabs.
16. Separate throttle and shift with separate buttons for tilt and jack plate.
17. Hell's Bay Yetti cooler
18. Many spare parts for engine, power pole, and trolling motor.
19. Spare stainless prop plus spare "get home" prop.
19. Power pole pro.
Unfortunately, my health has required that I quit fishing so selling this is quite bittersweet. It has always been extremely well cared for and is in great shape. It is currently in storage in the Villages Florida which is about 50 miles north of Orlando. A test ride can be arranged for serious buyers. Price: $29,500