Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I purchased this boat from a Microskiffer last year just before hurricane Harvey. Great boat I just don't have the time to use it. It came with a 15HP 2 stroke Yamaha but I'm a jet guy so I put the jet on it. Needless to say it changed the function of the boat in a much better way. Really clean with low hours on the motor. Poles well, drafts true 3-4 inches and gets up wherever it can float. Truly enjoyable 1-2 man boat. I would give the hull condition a 9 out of 10 and the Merc jet a 9.5 our of 10.

- 2010 Hull and trailer
- 2006 Mercury 20 HP Jet, pull start (purchased from Holmen marine in Minnesota, fewer than
30 hours on it)
- Bobs manual jack plate
- HB factory poling platform
- automatic bilge with odyssey battery
- Beige hull and deck
- 6 gallon fuel tank
- 12'9" long and 3'9" beam
- Ramlin Aluminum Dry Launch Trailer with aluminum wheels
- Spare Tire
- Trolling motor bracket
- I can also sell it with the original 2008 15 HP Yamaha.
- check out a review here - Last line of article accurately describes the skate.
https://www.hellsbayboatworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/FFS0610_Skate.pdf

Located in Corpus Christi, Texas. Asking $13,500.00 with the 20HP Mercury jet. Or 11,000.00 with the 15HP yamaha. SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts
That is sweet!

·
Mount Pleasant, SC
190 Posts
Such a cool little boat, glws!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Fuhhhhhhhhh. This was my grail skiff growing up but as of now my needs have changed. Still.. Incredible little boat and 1 of 6 I believe.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
13.5k is with the 20 hp Merc jet. 11k with the 15 hp Yamaha. I can sell it with both motors but do not want to sell either of the motors separately until I’ve moved the skiff.

I’ve believe I’ve answered all inquiries.

·
Ankona Sales Rep
2,896 Posts
My secret love affair skiff!!!

Reactions: Myakka Red
B

·
0 Posts
Someone buy this one just for the nostalgia! I would if I had the $ lol!

B

·
0 Posts
If someone near me buys it, I will dial in that little jet for maximum performance and efficiency for free just to see her run!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts