SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD - 2009 Gheenoe NMZ (Key Lime Green)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Winter_Springs, May 8, 2012.

1. Winter_Springs

Winter_Springs Well-Known Member

2009 Key Lime Green Custom Gheenoe Nmz. Purchased new in August of 2010 and only been used a handful of times. Includes: 2002 Mercury 15h.p. 2 stroke electric start (serviced past winter with paper work and literally used once), 40Lb Minn Kota Rip Tide runs but needs serviced, and Trailer. Boat features Battery Forward, Quick Plug with Converter, Dry Storage under front deck, Bob's fixed Jack Plate, TSG trim tabs, Custom Gheenoe Trolling motor mount, Custom Key Lime Green Paint, and Push Pole Holder. Absolutly loaded micro. Also included 6 gallon gas tank, fabricated push pole, anchor and all coast guard safety gear. Also will throw in 2 never used Bass Pro Auto Inflatible Life Jackets ($100.00 a piece). Clean Title in hand!

Sorry couldn't figure out how to post pics, so here is the link to the craigslist add...

http://orlando.craigslist.org/boa/3003785965.html

2. Winter_Springs

Re: 2009 Gheenoe NMZ (Key Lime Green)

...No interest?

3. Winter_Springs

$3300

4. cwalden

cwalden I Love my Ghee-not!

Love it1 awesome color and good price... just way too far for me to drive to get it... :-/

5. Dillusion

Dillusion devilray snob

Hey I'm interested and have a bunch of questions. I sent you an email, please give me a call at the number I gave you..or send me an email back!

Thanks

6. Winter_Springs

Sold!