Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a custom made shallow water poling skiff made by Ankona Boats in Ft. Pierce, FL. It is a side console with a 25 hp Yamaha and is in great shape. The boat comes with Continental trailer, Eagle GPS/fish finder, Minn Kota trolling motor, Stick-it anchor pin, and Nauticus SMart Tabs. I have to sell it due to divorce. I love this boat and hate to part with it. This boat will get you shallow for reds and trout or bass fish with it too. Also has interior cockpit lights. Clear title on boat and trailer.
All pics taken on 09/16/2010 except the last one.

·
Living & Dying in 3/4 Time
2,558 Posts
Re: 2009 Ankona Copperhead 16 ft poling for sale

Whaaaa? Ah come on Mario! So it isn't so!?!?

You have one beautiful boat, good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

$6500. I wish it wasn't so Gramps. But such is life. I hope to be calling Mel again next summer to commission another skiff. I will probably go with a Tortuga or Native given the rougher waters of the Cheasapeake.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
84 Posts

i am , i pmed you and emailed you my number call asap would like to buy this weekend.

T

·
0 Posts

Nice skiff. As a former resident of Fairfax Co. if you come down to drop it off I'll put you some Reds!

·
Paddling away...
6,432 Posts

$6500. I wish it wasn't so Gramps. But such is life. I hope to be calling Mel again next summer to commission another skiff. I will probably go with a Tortuga or Native given the rougher waters of the Cheasapeake.

Wow! $6500? that's incredibly cheap!
Someone is getting a STEAL!

T

·
0 Posts

I would go with an 18' Panga.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
449 Posts

I sent you an email requesting your phone number. I'll call you as soon as you email me back.
Thanks
John

·
Registered
357 Posts
Mario,

Sorry to hear about things, but if you make it down for a keys trip with kids and/or your dad, give me a call. We'll hook you up with a demo to use.

Snookin,

It may be 'used' but you'll have our full factory support as if you purchased it from us new.

Mel

·
I Love microskiff.com!
2,820 Posts
being someone who's been thru a divorce with kids  let me wish you the best of luck,,,,toys will come and toys will go and certainly you'll end up in a better place sooner or later ;) as they say....everything happens for a reason   :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts