SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD - 2008 Terrapin w 2009 Honda 30 elecrtric start trim/tilt tiller

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Ashley@Dons_Bait, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Ashley@Dons_Bait

Ashley@Dons_Bait Well-Known Member

My Terrapin is finally up for sale after many request and to free up some capital to bring in all the new products to the shop for 2012. We're looking forward to having an even better selection of products and services moving into 2012.

The boat and motor have been well maintained and the motor is 2009 and still under warranty. Here are just a few features;

Unique casting platform with microfiber carpet
    Cooler with seat and grab bar
    one of a kind custom live well
    custom foam decking throughout
    minn kota 55lb trolling motor
    eledctric start, trim,tilt
    loop 20 ft pushpole
    carbon marine tiller extension w/ trim/ tilt in handle
    There are way too many little items to list but if you want more info. please give me a call

$12500.00

Call me at 305-299-1429 or email at donsbaitandtackl@bellsouth.net

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can go to our website www.donsbaitandtackle.com for more pictures and videos of the boat in action.

2. Ashley@Dons_Bait

Re: 2008 Terrapin w 2009 Honda 30 elecrtric start trim/tilt tiller

With all the emails and calls I received one thing is apparant a lot of people want the boat but can't currently afford it and I can understand that.

The price is reduced to $10,500 and that's the best I can do. I hope this helps someone out.

3. Pure286

Pure286 I Love microskiff.com!

1st thing that boat looks really sharp, but I have a couple of questions.

What is the width of the boat? How does it run w/out trim tabs?

4. paint it black

paint it black Paddling away...

They run great without tabs.
    I believe there's a review on those terrapin's on the main page. (Microskiff.com)
    All the information you need should be there.

I have seen this one in person and it's sweet. Plus I know two others that own one. Bad ass skiffs.

5. BobR305

BobR305 Guest

I know this boat very well and it is a steal at $10.500. Ashley was one of the owners and this boat was built for him.

6. jdp2247

jdp2247 Well-Known Member

Two years ago I made the trip from Bellville, TX to South Florida to seatrial a Terrapin based on the Microskiff Boat Review and I was not disappointed. My Terrapin walks past other micros in chop and poles true in the skinny, no sliding around. This boat makes it easy to score lifelong memories. 10,500 with the 30 Honda is a steal!!!!

7. lemaymiami

lemaymiami Well-Known Member

For anyone looking for top qualitly micros at the lowest prices there are three on this site in the last 30 days or so and each one is not only top quality but at the lowest price I've ever seen.... this is one of them - you'll have to do a bit of research to find the other two... wish I had the bucks.

8. Ashley@Dons_Bait

I appreciate all the kind words and the boat is truly impressive for what it is.  There's not a better value for someone who wants a boat to fish all the different conditions down here in South Fl. Especially if the focus is on shallow water sight casting.
    Just to answer an earlier question with the trim/tilt motor you simply trim the motor as high as you can until you start porpoising and then trim down a little till it's gone and at that point you're running like a scalded cat.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to call me 305-299-1429 it's the easiest way to get the answers you want. Thanks Ashley

Don't forget for more videos and pics you can go to www.donsbaitandtackle.com

9. Ashley@Dons_Bait

I have a deposit and will let all interested parties know what happens next week when the gentleman comes by to pick it up. Thanks Ashley

10. Ashley@Dons_Bait

Re: (SOLD) 2008 Terrapin w 2009 Honda 30 elecrtric start trim/tilt tiller

Boat is sold thanks for and the calls and emails. I appreciate the support here on the forum. Ashley

11. Ashley@Dons_Bait

Re: 9 Sold)2008 Terrapin w 2009 Honda 30 elecrtric start trim/tilt tiller

12. dacuban1

dacuban1 Well-Known Member

gonna be hard to see it leave