SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD - 2008 LT25 Custom MV with Merc 25hp 2-stroke

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by TomFL, May 9, 2010.

1. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Started a new listing for this sale....

Selling the LT25, a 2008 hull, custom MV deck layout, a merc 25hp 2-stroke, trailer, garmin fishfinder and a carbon marine tiller pillar. No trolling motor is included in sale.

Buy it in the AM and you'll be fishing in the PM! She's ready to go!!!

The hull is in great shape and is rigged with a single 12v battery in a custom starboard box forward under the bow deck. It's wired for a 12v trolling motor, complete with a breaker and onboard 110v Cabela's charger. The charger is a 2-bank charger so if you felt the need to add a second battery down the road for some reason, you could do it. It's also got a 110v marinco outlet installed so all you need to do is plug in an extension cord from your house to charge the battery.

Hull has a flat floor, front and rear storage/casting decks with a hatch on the rear deck, bilge pump, CG bow trolling motor bracket, front shark eye nav lights, removeable stern light, horizontal rod storage holders, scotty rod holder bases, pushpole holders, new racor fuel/water seperator, and custom Seadek throughout; seating pad is super-thick and comfy and cut with the gheenoe logo. Looks sharp. The seadek on the floor and seating area have 2-3 fishing trips on them.

The 25hp 2-stroke short-shaft Merc is a 95 model but has been in A/C storage for many years and you will not find a cleaner or lower hour '95 engine around. Look at the pics and you will understand how clean it is. It's got a BRAND NEW 13p aluminum prop on it. This model year is virtually unchanged from the '06 models except for the cowl and decals. She has some nics and scratches on the cowl and cowl decals from sitting in the warehouse, but I will include a brand new set of factory new-style decals for you with the sale. It is a manual start motor, runs perfect and has the shifter in the handle. I have run this motor on ethanol free fuel since I've owned it and it shows. Now, to be up front about everything with this package, there is a crack in the bottom cowl, or "Pan" as I've always called it on the motor. The cowl is solid as a rock, you can't budge it with your hands, the cowl lid fits normally and the latch works perfectly. I don't feel it's anything structural with the motor as it's just the lower cowl pan. Obviously if there were I'd list it as such. I just want to disclose it to make sure anyone interested knows what they're looking at. I've put a bead of black silicone inside and out and it does not leak. I just want to disclose that to a potential buyer.

Trailer is in excellent shape and has bearing buddies and pole-lights installed. I have trailer this rig back and forth to the North GA mountains and never worry about the trailer, she's as nice as they come.

Since I've owned this combo it's never been in saltwater!

If you have any questions please CALL ME at 772-521-9990. I am not in a position to check the forum regularly anymore, so if you shoot me a PM or post here in the thread it's likely to go unnoticed for days, possibly weeks.

Asking $5,250. Title and registration in hand for easy transfer.

I would entertain the idea of selling the motor/trailer separate from the motor as I'd kind of like to keep this motor for another project hull, but I will NOT sell motor without the hull/trailer so please don't ask!

This boat will be sold to the first person who makes me a reasonable offer. I am not looking to drag a sale out for months. Boating season is NOW! Buy it before I change my mind (again). The boat is super sweet and ready to fish.

Pics below, please note that most overall shots of the boat show it with the old 4-stroke merc on it. Boat is now rigged with and being sold with the 2-stroke merc show individually in pics below!!!:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Powerwinch plug for trolling motor:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Battery and charger under front deck:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Motor:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Compression #'s spot on for both cylinders:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Detail shots of crack in drain pan:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Re: 2008 LT25 Custom MV with Merc 25hp 2-stroke

Overall package length if you need to fit inside garage is Right about 20' 2"

-T

3. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

More pics, this is how the boat will be sold, exactly as you see it here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Come over, take it for a spin. Bring Cash. Make an offer......Go Home Happy With a New Toy...  :)

Asking $5,250

Call Tom at 772-521-9990

-T

4. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Come on guys, the other boats I had listed are sold. This one needs a new home. If you're thinking about this boat call me!

Giddyup....! :D

-T

5. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

I will also include a fiberglass pushpole with the boat... Not sure of the length; prolly 20' or 21'....

-T

6. MRichardson

MRichardson I Love microskiff.com!

Hey Tom, that's a sweet setup. Nice and clean. If you were to sell it excluding the motor (I have a spare 25hp Merc 2-stroke sitting in my garage), what sort of price are you looking at? PM me if you wish.

7. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

I actually would like to keep that motor as I think people are turned off by the year, not knowing how good of shape it's in and that it's been in storage for so long. So yes, I would actually like to sell the hull/trailer by themselves if one was interested!

Looking for about $4300 for everything except the motor and tillar pillar.

Cash talks though......  ;)

-T

8. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Bump, clean boat, low use, perfect/most fishable floorplan for an LT25, great shape, runs perfect, needs a good home.

-T

9. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Bump with new pics.

This boat has LOW use, is in VERY good shape, and is loaded with extras.

List of options (and the pricing from CG website) for those without an eagle eye:

LT25: $2,450
    Custom MV (front and rear decks): $1,710.00
    Electrical $155.00
    Battery Forward: $110.00
    Group 27 battery: $80 (my hull has a group 24 battery, so deduct something fair)
    Trolling motor wiring: $155.00
    Auto Bilge pump: $85
    Front and rear lights with the shark eye upgrade: $130.00
    Push Pole holders: $55
    Trolling motor mount: $135.00
    Trailer with 12" tires and bearing buddies: $710.00

Additional options not from Custom Gheenoe:
    Garmin 300C depth finder: $285 or so on amazon right now
    2-bank battery charger: $100
    Seadek padding throughout the full boat deck, including custom 2-layer seating pad, custom logo insert: ~$650
    Racor fuel/water seperating filter: ~$60
    Carbon Marine "Tillar Pillar" carbon fiber tiller extension: $165
    Merc 25hp 2-stroke with brand new 13p AL prop: Anyone's guess as to value right now, and honestly the year turns some people off but it's in incredible shape with VERY low usage (a lot of years in storage in an A/C warehouse). A rough guess knowing the market would be between $800 and $1,300 for it. I have a new set of mercury factory decals from the 2005 model year for the cowl that will go with the motor sale. Should note I would GLADLY sell the hull without the motor if you were interested in doing so. I would like to keep that motor for another future project.

The boat needs nothing and is ready to fish. It's the perfect skiff for someone who lives in the right area and will make a new owner happy.

I should note that I have ALL the original, full-size, hi-res pictures in a .zip file and can send them to your email if you want to take a closer look.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's what you'll be missing if you buy this boat vs new:

A) There's a few minor nicks and scrapes in the hull, normal for a boat that's been fished a few times.

And here's what you'll be missing if you buy new and see another person on this boat:

A) That sick feeling in your stomach knowing you paid $5g's more than him

That about sums it up

Thanks

-T

10. cutrunner

cutrunner Cert. Yamaha technician

thats a pretty noe. someone come get it. tom isnt it illegal to have sharkeye nav lights on a boat thats newer than 05?

11. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Well I think every gheenoe owner would be pulled over if that's the case!

Plus I've owned other boats recently that were post-'05 and had sharkeyes from the factory... so I can't see that as being accurate.

-T

12. mark_gardner

mark_gardner I Love microskiff.com!

kinda curious about that shark eye law, back in 03 i bought a baycraft from pete @ baycraft boats in deland and he told me the coast gaurd gave hime a hard time about them but i've seen them on newer boats as well :-? at any rate though that is a slick noe ya got there tom ;) would make a nice low tide custom :cool:

13. cutrunner

cutrunner Cert. Yamaha technician

only reason i asked is cuz the last time i was at the maverick factory i asked one of the high totem pole guys why they still dont use them and they told me that the coast guard prohibits them being put on by the factory after 05.. i dont care either way.. im putting some on my boat lol im just curious :-?

14. TheBrazilNut

TheBrazilNut Guest

I got a P.M. that this is SOLD pending funds. Super nice LT and the new owner should be happy!

15. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. CAJUN

CAJUN Well-Known Member

Congrats on the sale. Truly a nice LT25

17. JIMMYZ750

JIMMYZ750 Well-Known Member

Gotta be bittersweet letting something that purdy go!

18. Taterides

Taterides Well-Known Member

WOOOOHOOOO!! That didn't take long!! ;D

19. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

If I didn't have to waste my time weeding through a million idiots trying to offer me 3 grand for it I would have sold it quicker.

Sad to see it go though, that was a nice little boat

-T